Hill of Slovenia map

Rasping rabbit

Hill of Slovenia map

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Hi

Just wondering if it’s just my map that’s a little odd. Had a look round this map, which is really nice, lovely scenery, nice farm and area, ideal for older smaller machinery.

But a few things I can’t figure out. One of the starting tractors has over 1.2k hours used on it, then I had a drive round, barely any of the fields have working missions, they seem to just show the red ‘mission expired’ timer when you click them.

Also, while the silo has stock of just about everything you need, even water, you don’t own any fields. Then I saw that there is a big area I assumed was for placeables, but it actually has a building for Emerson’s on it, but there is no animal loading trigger. That turned up, unmarked, in the middle of the car park for the shop on the other end of the map?

I am tempted to play it as it is really nice, and could easily sell the silo contents I don’t need to fund some fields. Just wondering if it’s just my map that has gone a little weird lol

Edit: also just realised that while you get machinery you don’t normally get, like a siloking, baler etc, you don’t get a seeder 😳
Greymantle1

Re: Hill of Slovenia map

Post by Greymantle1 »

I'm interested in trying this map looking forward to the answers to your questions.
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Its all about starting from scratch i assume, you do missions to earn money and reduce field costs to then buy some fields,while earning a bit from the animals, the fields that don't have anything to do show the timed out timer but i'm sure they will arrive.just as some do in seasons when the time allows for work to be done..all my fields have missions or waiting for missions..i get the feeling its trying to emulate what FS19 might be like ..just my guess
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Not sure about the missions thing as it generally says mission not available. I have checked again and it appears to show the mission unavailable message every other time you click it.

Starting from fresh makes sense though, and there is enough in the silo to make some cash to start, not figured how to get the water out of it yet though. I usually end up selling some stuff off at first too.

Tempted to run it with all old small machinery, I really like the little tracked Massey.

Warning for anyone starting with seasons though, the animal enclosures have nothing in them so first job would have to be doing silo runs. Love the look of it though 👍🏻
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

The map has left the modhub? Is just wasnt there today??
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

How odd 😟
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

I think there was an issue with cows not showing up..i saw a first look tour and even after buying cows they didnt show up..maybe pulled down to sort it and a couple of things like floating trees etc..
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

That could be it. I hadn’t noticed the cows missing. Guess we will wait and see I suppose
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

another modder complained they used his models without permission,
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Back to Upper Lusatia then 😆