[FS17] Your Fav Mod

wildberry

Re: [FS17] Your Fav Mod

Post by wildberry »

BreadedVirus wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:31 pm So we are very unlikely to see GPS appear at all in FS19? :sadnew:
unless Giants surprise us with a GPS mod (which is not that weird an idea) or Kettle and Cups want to earn some money by offering a new GPS mod for fs (unlikely)

the Astropolis Deutz Fahr 9 series is also really good, i do hope they will update that one to fs19

Follow me i do use too, but not as often as i used to but with fs19 and being a contractor it would be helpful, hoping to see it adapted (plus the missing bindings corrected)
MC, aka Master of Cereals
Geneborg

Post by Geneborg »

God, so many. I'm not joking, i only play with mods...many little ones, a few big ones.

Quality of Life mods, some machines that are QOL too (blower to load trailers with from piles)...but sure, GPS tops them all. In this day and age, GPS is a must in farming...i'm still flabbergasted there is no basic GPS in FS.
LS nur mit Mods
Qualität statt Quantität
Dexzilla

Post by Dexzilla »

Disable Camera Collision, why is this a mod and not just the normal thing? and yes the Joskin tipper is great for the pig feeding. Seasons is so amazing it is a different game, hardly counts as a meer 'mod'.!
XBOX YouTube:
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Cow Care and Cattle Calculations https://youtu.be/1LE5vF1b5v8
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Basic Forestry: The Wood is Good https://youtu.be/uKG1fEsLujs
Let's Play FS19 XBOX Ravenport HARD Pig Farm Pt:11 BAD MOTHER-TRUCKER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI84FSCccHU&t=89s
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Geneborg wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:07 pm God, so many. I'm not joking, i only play with mods...many little ones, a few big ones.

Quality of Life mods, some machines that are QOL too (blower to load trailers with from piles)...but sure, GPS tops them all. In this day and age, GPS is a must in farming...i'm still flabbergasted there is no basic GPS in FS.
I agree with you there Geneborg, GPS is modern farming.
It has been great that UpsideDown has made the GPS mod for us, but I heard he is working for Kettle and Cats now.

Either we actually do have a GPS built into the base game, even a simple one. (Unlikely)

Or Upsidedown will give permission for another modder to release a new version of GPS for Fs19.

Or another talented mod script can write a whole new GPS script from scratch for Fs19.

Without it ground work will not be as enjoyable.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

I’ve been on console for 15 and 17 so haven’t had gps follow me or anything like that but it alwasy irked me when driving case equipment that I knew how to operate the gps system on that tractor but couldn’t because consoles had to way to use it