[FS17] Your Fav Mod

wildberry

[FS17] Your Fav Mod

Post by wildberry »

With FS17 soon handing the baton to FS19, what is/was your fav FS17 mod?

The Deutz Fahr by Esit (sorry, not on Modhub nor console), the Farmtech Durus, and the Annaburger trailer system are my top three (in no special order).

MC, aka Master of Cereals
Rasping rabbit

Re: [FS17] Your Fav Mod

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I guess the favourite mod should be the one I buy first on most if not all of the maps.

Joskin 3 point tipper, so handy and a cheap way to maintain animals 😁
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Seasons.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
crash

Post by crash »

favorite? My mods folder i 10gb :confusednew: :biggrin2: :gamer:
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Greymantle1

Post by Greymantle1 »

GPS I couldn't live without it.
cyberus

Post by cyberus »

I will second it.... GPS. It’s just crazy why this is not the standard feauture in the game.... not even in fs19
ED209v2

Post by ED209v2 »

Another GPS user here. It's also the first mod I downloaded for FS17 (Not counting day one mods from Giants)
empato

Post by empato »

Seasons, Courseplay, GPS. As none of it is in the FS19 basegame, I will not buy it at the beginning.

There are some nice features which I really like so far in FS19, but I will wait a few month to see which mods are coming out in the future.
I have to say that with my personal play style, I can`t live without the above mods.
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

Seasons.
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

I get people going for GPS and Seasons, they bring a lot to the game. Afaik Seasons we will see again, but GPS is Kettle and Cups team so unless Giants surprise us with a GPS mod in the modhub it seems unlikely to appear (Kettle and Cups could make some money by updating it again :p ). With Seasons and such Giants should bring back that SkiResort functionality so we can maintain slopes in winter!

I never liked Courseplay at all. Follow Me mod I do use (three harversters for big fields!)

The first thing I usually buy is the Fortis 190, and fearing it will not be returning for FS19... meh!
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Well being on console after seasons it has to be the Joskin 3 point tipper, so usefull for animals, cant play a map without my Joskin..lol
You keep a Troshin :hi:
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

I had to check it out to remember what that was. It is actually a good mod for the start using smaller tractors and such, indeed. Or for tending animals etc, indeed. Hopefully ported over to 19 for use with horses :)
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

wildberry wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:57 pm I had to check it out to remember what that was. It is actually a good mod for the start using smaller tractors and such, indeed. Or for tending animals etc, indeed. Hopefully ported over to 19 for use with horses :)
I like to start with the schluter which you can’t attach a front loader so the joskin is perfect, cleans up the floor and works with silo fill trigger 👍
fozbot1973

Post by fozbot1973 »

The Krone Big M 500:

http://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.ph ... d_id=92677

I like having a few grass fields for my cows and for silage bales, and the Big M makes mowing really enjoyable. I tend to get annoyed with the tractor mowers, (the independent controls tend to frustrate me) so having a Big M which overcomes that AND can windrow too? Sign me up!
Harada

Post by Harada »

Seasons
XBox Series S