FS19 Gamescom Trailer

garyst

Re: FS19 Gamescom Trailer

Post by garyst »

I thought it looked like the tractor was planting on bedded rows, or at least that's what i am hoping for. That's how farmers over here in the delta region of the United States plant their cotton, corn, and alot of their soybeans using 3pt. Mounted style planters. If so the only time the tractor should be bouncing is when it passes over a small drainage ditch made by a pto ditcher.

On another note I notice the big tank on the front of the tractor is applying dry fertilizer in furrow to the planter, thought it was kinda odd because I have only seen liquid starter fertilizer being put down with the planter when planting cotton before.
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

Weasle wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:04 pm Lol that made me laugh Miketeg.

Yeah I am pretty sure we need a thread for b101uk to bleat on about dry and boring bushel information and how the ancient Egyptians measured out thier grain.

It would probably have 0 views.
But at lest I am thinking about the bulk of Americans for which a bushel is a unit which they don't use in dally life, unlike volumes based on linier length cubed, which can be used for both liquid and dry bulk goods and just so happen to be consistent in Canada and other places around the world that use mixed units or were former imperial measurement users (gallons US (liquid) & UK excepted for things like fuel, water, milk and slurry).

for instance, domestic mains water-meters in the US will either use Gallons US, cubic feet, or cubic yards dependent on the mains pipe size feeding the property, location/water authority.

the volume of many loader buckets and other industrial plant machines bodies in heap or struck volumes outside of agriculture is normally given in cubic feet or cubic yards in the US.

i.e. a bushel is not very accessible to the masses as a meaningful unit of volume, it is also NOT consistent around the world or even north of the lower 48 too your fellow North Americans (Canada).
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

You sound like the teachers from Charlie Brown at this point. I just glaze over your posts and really don't read them.
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

Weasle wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:48 am You sound like the teachers from Charlie Brown at this point. I just glaze over your posts and really don't read them.
:hmm:

at least I can do better than very poor attempts snide remarks and I see the logic to avoiding units that there are multiple variants of, while at the same time accepting there should be an exception to that logic for liquid gallons US and imperial gallons simply as that gives great accessibility to MOST Americans for common liquid quantities, and many of an older generation from other places around the world who formerly used a permutations of the imperial system, which leaves the primary underlying metric system for the rest of the world and Americans who wish to use it.

:hi:
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

Its okay metric man. I still do not care what you have to say.

Hmm metric man. I like that name for you.

Hurry and you can get ready for Halloween.

Picture like superman out fit right, but instead of the S on the chest its a double M overlapped for metric man.

You can even have your own theme song sung to the tune of ghostbusters.

"When you need bushels explained to you today,,,,,
"who you going to call? B101UK!"

That can be your new super power, you just go around explaining to the world about units of measurement and how and why of it all.

You can bore all your opponents to death.
W1der

Post by W1der »

Has there been any footage of the "controls menu"? ... :blushnew:

You cannot make another post so soon after your last.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
crash

Post by crash »

only ive seen is, main meny, shop and the first first two pages on the in game meny, map and the page where you choose plowing on/off, fert stages etc..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

Really impressed with what I have seen so far, Giants have ticked a few things off my wish list.
I saw a video shared on a facebook group (sorry, don’t remember where), showing some of the customisation options of the 8R series in the store and it looks great.
When I get FS19 I’m sure I will spend hours just going through and playing with the customisations for all the vehicles!
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Fact Sheets incoming. yea!
JoaoRabit

Post by JoaoRabit »

lefe1 wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:09 pm Fact Sheets incoming. yea!
Where did you saw that?
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

JoaoRabit wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:31 pm
Where did you see that?
Stonecutter

Post by Stonecutter »

What's a fact sheet?
drb

Post by drb »

Stonecutter wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:17 pm What's a fact sheet?
A sheet with facts on it. No really, it's a sheet of specifications for a piece of equipment for the game - capacity, width, horsepower, etc.
Stonecutter

Post by Stonecutter »

drb wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:30 pm
A sheet with facts on it. No really, it's a sheet of specifications for a piece of equipment for the game - capacity, width, horsepower, etc.
That's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure. *thumbsup*

Should be a fun way to see what's in the game. I'm guessing/hoping they include a screenshot or two as well?
drb

Post by drb »

Stonecutter wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:44 pm
drb wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:30 pm
That's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure. *thumbsup*

Should be a fun way to see what's in the game. I'm guessing/hoping they include a screenshot or two as well?
Yep, screenshot as well! I think they basically have everything you'd be able to see on the store page. :wink3:

Edit: They have both screenshots and the store page images on the ones I checked from 17.