FS19 Gamescom Trailer

MrSquealypig

FS19 Gamescom Trailer

Post by MrSquealypig »

Wow.

I know this is just a trailer and the game probably won't look as awesome on my ps4-not-pro, but I feel like FS is becoming a triple-A production, and I am continually amazed how much content they can fit into a simulation game.

Really excited to use the new equipment.

The only negative for me is that the horse seems out of place to me, but that's a me-problem. I am sure most people will enjoy them being in the game.

What do you guys think about it?
oolykee

Re: FS19 Gamescom Trailer

Post by oolykee »

So this is my short analysis.

- John Deere Harvester/Combine
- Bednar fertilizer cultivator
- 2 different types of trains. Electric and Diesel
- New Vaderstad seeder!
- Hardi self propelled sprayer
- Krone BIG M is finally back!!!! I love this machine!
- Komatsu what appears to be 901XC
- New bale trailer with protective frame. I love bale work so much this could be my new favorite trailer!

This is what I caught during my quick view while I'm at work. I believe I will be doing a review on my YouTube channel as soon as I get home But I am really excited!!!

Bale trailer caught my eye!! As I love baling I cannot wait to find out more about the trailer!! :D
Check out our channel:
https://goo.gl/EUTkLW

New video every day.
Here is the newest one:
https://goo.gl/SrBkQ1

Check out our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Oolykee-Gaming ... 843882487/
Scuba steve

Post by Scuba steve »

Looking good so far, the semi truck seems to be a replica of a mid roof international eagle 9900i, judging by the way the sleeper looks.
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew:
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Looking great!
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Did you notice the weeds dying?

And that semi looks amazing!
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

Big m. I'm happy!
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

I’m curious which jd combine that was didn’t get a chance to see and the quadtrack looks like it had standard tracks (please giants let me drive my Steiger please I’m begging you) nice that they gave us mostly new stuff and not stuff we’d seen in previous screenshots
After I watched it a second time I thought I saw a 723 there the ladder on the back of the combine but idk how the markings on a jd are positioned I’ve never been around then enough to know and I missed the 8400R the first time I thought it was something else pulling that seeder I was checking the seeder out the first time
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

Gimli54 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:55 pmI thought I saw a 723 there
I thought it looked like 72X so you must be right.

Only thing I notice which I do not like is blinking shadows on the train and the bale trailer. It's something I got irritated by in FS17 and seeing it in this trailer makes me sad as they said they improved the light effects. :frown:

I do like seeing that bigger Väderstad seeder though! *thumbsup*
MC, aka Master of Cereals
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Looks good...to be honest I don't think the graphics look any better than the trailer they released for fs17? I'm hoping we get a decent array of JD equipment not like 2 or 3 things...that combine is an older model from what I could tell, definitely not an S690 or ect...semi and trailer looked nice and cotton will be interesting. Just hope graphics are better than what I saw...
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I wish people stop gettong worrried about the number of machines for JD. Its obvious its more than 3
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

well ill need to watch it on the big screen when i get home as the european map video looked good on the laptop but stunning on the big tv..heres hoping its the same difference but otherwise...roll on 20th November.. :biggrin2:
You keep a Troshin :hi:
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I thought it looked spectacular compared to FS17. I watched it on my phone this morning while play 17 on my TV and the difference was very noticeable even on a small screen. The biggest improvement I saw was the equipment. Much sharper, shinier, and highly detailed. They looked like they were made of metal instead of plastic, if that makes any sense. :lol:
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

eric21 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:50 pmI wish people stop gettong worrried about the number of machines for JD. Its obvious its more than 3
Well, it is important, as it means how many bits of equipment I need to avoid :lol:

This trailer looked way better than FS17 on my average office PC monitor. I actually like the way the trains now match the map's continent... is that a liquids train car?
MC, aka Master of Cereals
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

To original poster, no the horse is not out of place. I live on. 368 acre working farm and we have a horse ranch next farm over and they ride horses around thier fields.

I for one cannot wait for that larger sexy black harvester and John deere.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Gimli54 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:55 pm I’m curious which jd combine that was didn’t get a chance to see
vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:31 pm that combine is an older model from what I could tell
2018 T560
Last edited by fenixguy on Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.