Anyone else trying to be surprised?

niggle44

Re: Anyone else trying to be surprised?

Post by niggle44 »

Taking the day of work to get started - but going to get the disk rather than download (am a console player) as download on release date will probably take for ever. I think all you PS4/Xbox people know what I mean, even with good internet connection it can take an age for a full game of any type to download.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

niggle44 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:25 pm Taking the day of work to get started - but going to get the disk rather than download (am a console player) as download on release date will probably take for ever. I think all you PS4/Xbox people know what I mean, even with good internet connection it can take an age for a full game of any type to download.
If you preorder it as a digital download it installs a couple of days in advance but you can’t play it until the release day
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Yeah, I've never had a problem with the digital version. Pre-order or otherwise. I hate having cases and discs taking up space.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

Safer bet than a disc maybe getting lost in the mail or who knows, plus don't have to worry about it being damaged.
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Have the version one of the PS4 and it getting a bit "tired" - it sounds like a an old vacum cleaner when its working hard for downloads !!. Think I might have to upgrade to PS pro soon, particularly as now have got the VR kit and my old PS is really struggling.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

niggle44 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:37 pm Have the version one of the PS4 and it getting a bit "tired" - it sounds like a an old vacum cleaner when its working hard for downloads !!. Think I might have to upgrade to PS pro soon, particularly as now have got the VR kit and my old PS is really struggling.
Have you cleaned it out since you bought it? I’ve had mine 4 years and was shocked at the dust inside. I’m still thinking of a PS4 pro just for the larger storage and better performance
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

have put the vacuum round the vents didn't want to start taking it apart in case I screwed it up.