FS 19 Pre-Orders

Attack Wave

FS 19 Pre-Orders

Post by Attack Wave »

Hello,

So I’ve been browsing various online Game stores, and I’ve noticed there’s no Collectors Edition for Console users, just the PC Gamers, so will there be a Collectors Edition available at any time?
PS4 Gamer. Currently Playing in the Yukon whilst back to Gold Mining.

PS4: Karatekid_30

Go pro or go home *thumbsup*
XXJacksonniteXX

Re: FS 19 Pre-Orders

Post by XXJacksonniteXX »

I think its pc only i think that console is getting the day one edition and i hope so cuz i wanna pre order it for xbox i gotta wait for pc but i hope to get collector edition for pc
add me on Xbox XXJacksonniteXX fs19 love it :this:
HP Omen
8GB ram
Nividia G-Force GT 1030
Ryzen 5 Processor
xbox gamepad
keyboard and mouse
Xbox one S
add on steam at xxjacksonnitexx or look up Jacksonite
discord at JX-Jacksonite✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ#6112
or dm me here
https://www.facebook.com/JacksonXpressJ ... _todo_tour
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

Consoles will also be getting a Season Pass, something PC does not.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^ya but I think the real question is if we can pre order the game with that
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

cmdrbyron wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:17 pm Consoles will also be getting a Season Pass, something PC does not.
unfortunately that still has not said anything! but I hope that if they put the season pass on consoles that is the only good thing about getting the game on the console but it was time that they would take it away because of the dissatisfaction of many pc users who thought that the dlc of fs17 were given to the console jajajaa but it does not matter if they give us the pass or not we will buy the game, now I do not know when they will put it in pre-order in xbox and ps
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
gerbiepiep

Post by gerbiepiep »

Defenitely will be pre-ordering fs19 for PC.
And honestly id rather see games without season passes and stuff, and the content just sold on DVD's without accounts needed for anything, a huge thumbs up for Giants Software still for handeling their software like this! *thumbsup*
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

poorly disapproved your comment if it affects you as a PC user well I congratulate you but do not target venom consoles that is not your game life, if you do not want passes do not buy it and ready us in console if we want a season pass for nomas be waiting for the digital content and the disc will go down in history one day and everything will be digital now yes thumb up 👆 *thumbsup* :hi:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
gerbiepiep

Post by gerbiepiep »

Digital till a server collapses and everyone is raging they cant play their favorit game that costed them 50 Euros.
Or licencing agreements are terminated after x-years and the game is shut down or modified in such way that influences the game.

Yeah great advancement. *thumbsdown*
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Jajajajajaja no doubt you are pizarro I have many digital games and I have never had that problem that you comment all work perfectly fs xbox 360 fs15 fs17 same I can buy a physical copy and both ppr not but with my season pass thumb up 👆