Sheep not producing wool on line oak

Gtivrsixer

Sheep not producing wool on line oak

Post by Gtivrsixer »

My sheep aren't producing wool anymore, after I updated when the update came out and played for a while a few days ago I added more sheep and then there was a great demand for wool so I sold the half pallet that was there before. Since I've done that there hasn't been any new wool produced. I've made sure the area is clear where the pallet appears also. I am using seasons but it was working fine before. They are still going through food and water as well. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a possible mod that is messing things up? Help!
eater84

Re: Sheep not producing wool on line oak

Post by eater84 »

taken from the Seasons Manual: Sheep produce wool mostly in spring and some in summer, to imitate that shearing is done before the weather gets too warm.
Ich spiele auf der Xbox Series X.
Gtivrsixer

Post by Gtivrsixer »

eater84 wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:20 pm taken from the Seasons Manual: Sheep produce wool mostly in spring and some in summer, to imitate that shearing is done before the weather gets too warm.
You know I kind of thought that would be the case, I did just turnover into fall when I noticed it was doing that. Well at least now I know something isn't wrong with my playthrough. Thanks *thumbsup*
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Hey Gtivrsixer if you need more info this is the Seasons manual
https://www.realismusmodding.com/mods/seasons/manual/
Gtivrsixer

Post by Gtivrsixer »

Thank you, was just wondering where I could look at the manual
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Gtivrsixer wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:34 pm Thank you, was just wondering where I could look at the manual
All the animals behave differently depending on the seasons, took me by surprise the first winter with cows as all of a sudden you could barely move in the cowshed for a mountain of manure 😆
Farmhand2016

Re: Sheep not producing wool on in FS17 Oakfield

Post by Farmhand2016 »

I went back to FS17 Oak field, at least until the modders catch up with FS19. I'm having the same problem and I'm not playing seasons. I keep getting a notice "no room for wool pallets" even though the target area is empty. Also noticed they aren't eating or drinking. I reinstalled the game, sold off all my sheep, have let it run through several day cycles, bought 200 head more sheep and still nothing. Looked through my log to see if any errors pertaining to sheep, targets, or anything, and nothing. Help, I'm afraid my sheep are going to have so much wool they won't be able to walk,