South Mountain Creamery - cows and straw.

niggle44

South Mountain Creamery - cows and straw.

Post by niggle44 »

Have set my cow herd up but cannot seem to add more straw now they have run out. Bales just sit in the trigger and nothing happens. Worked fine to start but now nothing. Any one else had this ! ( am on PS4).
Law0t019t

Re: South Mountain Creamery - cows and straw.

Post by Law0t019t »

niggle44 wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:45 am Have set my cow herd up but cannot seem to add more straw now they have run out. Bales just sit in the trigger and nothing happens. Worked fine to start but now nothing. Any one else had this ! ( am on PS4).
I have had the same issue on ps4 myself there are many issues ive foumd with the map dont get me wrong its awesome! But does need fixing have you tried going firther into the area where the straw is placed? I tried and worked for me :)
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Have you tried using a straw blower? I had the same issue on other maps and it seems that using a straw blower was the only option after initially dumping full bales in the trigger area. There's some good cheap straw blower mods available too.
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Yeah Richie - I ended up using a mixing wagon to do it, seems to work ok now.
Fade2black

Post by Fade2black »

Ive been using the small Man tipper truck with no problems. I just back up to the gate inside the cow shed and tip. Dont even need to open it. Works for me so might be worth trying.
Attack Wave

Post by Attack Wave »

Straw is a pain, but it’s easily done. You have to reverse against the concrete wall within the shed to unload the straw. I tend to use the 70k tipper and back it in and unload.
PS4 Gamer. Currently Playing in the Yukon whilst back to Gold Mining.

PS4: Karatekid_30

Go pro or go home *thumbsup*