Shamrock valley

blackiecat

Shamrock valley

Post by blackiecat »

Has anyone found that gold nugget down at the docks its under a big crane next to the stacked containers there is a big yellow pipe above with a steel gantry got 99 at the moment thanks if you can find it
Graham1969

Re: Shamrock valley

Post by Graham1969 »

It's actually on top of the crane rather than under it.
kahfs

Problems with placeable mods on Shamrock Valley

Post by kahfs »

Hi there. Have anybody successfully placed placeable mods in the designated area for placeables across from the dairy farm? When I have placed one mod, it will not accept additional mods, even if there is plenty of room. The second mod still has a green color when trying to place it, but nothing happens, when I hit the Return key. Furthermore the saved game will not reload, unless I replace the vehicles.xml file with one from before placing the first mod. Does this map need to be the only map in the mod folder?
K. Henneberg/ArmChairFarming. Author of RealLifeNumbers (FS19, FS22)
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Have you bought the "field" ? This placeable area has to be bought before placing anything in. I did not try it to be honest, just guessing.

Question :
Is anybody was able to get the gold nugget on the table, that is under the tent close the the RV? I can't reach it..so close...but too fat..lol
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Miketeg wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:19 pm Have you bought the "field" ? This placeable area has to be bought before placing anything in. I did not try it to be honest, just guessing.

Question :
Is anybody was able to get the gold nugget on the table, that is under the tent close the the RV? I can't reach it..so close...but too fat..lol
You have to keep trying from different angles got it in the end the one at the docks under the crane is supposed to be on top of the crane got 99 thought I had worked hard enough so I gave myself 1m not on it at the moment as I have 7 maps going at once all uk great game roll on FS19
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

All 100 gold nuggets are possible but the one by the tent and the crane one have been moved for the updated version which will be coming soon from "Oxygendavid".

We thought players would enjoy a bit more of a challenge getting gold nuggets, but looks like we will have to make it a bit easier for everyone.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ Being challenged to get the gold nuggets is really good in a way. But then there is the situation of starting a new map, the urge to start working ASAP, buy the machinery you want, in short get things going immediately. And all of those things need money and we tend to get some easy money one way or another :biggrin2:
Still, I think making the nuggets an immersive and challenging part of the game is a better idea than making it easy *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Thanks BulletBill. Do you know if a new save will be required? If this is the only update, that will not be an option for me since I have around 50 hours on this map.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Harada

Post by Harada »

RODHA wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am Still, I think making the nuggets an immersive and challenging part of the game is a better idea than making it easy *thumbsup*
Challenging is fine but in CPF one nugget is in mid air which can be collected using the "flying log" but the other is underground and is impossible to collect in the console version.
XBox Series S
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

These were probably not meant to be like that. What we were talking was actual and deliberate placement for a challenging experience.
PS5 / FS22
Harada

Post by Harada »

RODHA wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:51 pm These were probably not meant to be like that. What we were talking was actual and deliberate placement for a challenging experience.
I now they were meant to be like that but it was a known issue and never fixed in any update.
XBox Series S
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Ohh ok. I misunderstood you. My bad.
But I can't comment on how and why they were not fixed.
I guess I never collected the nuggets on CPF.
PS5 / FS22
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Harada wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:58 pm
RODHA wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:51 pm These were probably not meant to be like that. What we were talking was actual and deliberate placement for a challenging experience.
I now they were meant to be like that but it was a known issue and never fixed in any update.
The gold nugget under the terrain on CPF can be got with a lot of patience and the flying log glitch. (Not that it was intended to be that way)

And no I never updated the map as it seemed pointless to go through all the hassle of sending an update through GIANTS testing just for 2 gold nuggets.

I only made CPF 17 for Fs17 because GIANTS asked me to. I had wanted to make a brand new version. So once any major bugs were fixed I left it at that and moved on to new projects like TWC and LOF.

A brand new CPF will have to wait until Fs19.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

A brand new CPF?? Can’t wait!
Harada

Post by Harada »

BulletBill wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:10 pm
Harada wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:58 pm
The gold nugget under the terrain on CPF can be got with a lot of patience and the flying log glitch. (Not that it was intended to be that way)

And no I never updated the map as it seemed pointless to go through all the hassle of sending an update through GIANTS testing just for 2 gold nuggets.

I only made CPF 17 for Fs17 because GIANTS asked me to. I had wanted to make a brand new version. So once any major bugs were fixed I left it at that and moved on to new projects like TWC and LOF.

A brand new CPF will have to wait until Fs19.
Would love to see it in FS19.
XBox Series S