Gold Nuggets

OrcaAmity

Gold Nuggets

Post by OrcaAmity »

IN Farming Simulator 17, are there any gold nuggets in Sosnovka? I can't find any anywhere and when I look on the internet for locations I never find any for this map. Goldcrest Valley keeps on coming up and I've seen one for another map. What about Sosnovka?
BostonJohnny1226

Re: Gold Nuggets

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

I don’t think there are any on it
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

BostonJohnny1226 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:11 pm I don’t think there are any on it
That's what I thought and I wonder why. I found out other maps also have then and it's weird why Sosnovka doesn't. I got all the achievements playing this game already through Goldcrest Valley and wonder how Giants expect people to get the achievement in Sosnovka for finding all the golden nuggets. It's bad enough they blundered on the Cowboy achievement on Xbox, PC and the PS trophy where the achievement/trophy doesn't come-up when we breed 20 cows. I got mine when I bred 22 cows. Sosnovka looks like a great map and then I find this out.
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

No gold in sosnovka it’s an older map from a previous fs
Playing on PS5 and PC
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Maze313 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:20 pm No gold in sosnovka it’s an older map from a previous fs
Okay. Thanks. Something else I found out that isn't right. The PC version only has two maps and the console versions have about five maps. I thought the PC version has more.
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I like playing maps without gold nuggets. upper Lusatia doen't have them and that Is OK.
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

Sosnovka has gold nuggets, they only appear after you've found the first one tho, you a combination of tippers with 400,000L of soybeans into the pond by your farm.
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

jamesadams933 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:54 pm Sosnovka has gold nuggets, they only appear after you've found the first one tho, you a combination of tippers with 400,000L of soybeans into the pond by your farm.
LOL jokes
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

^ lol to funny
Playing on PS5 and PC
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

OrcaAmity wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:08 pm Something else I found out that isn't right. The PC version only has two maps and the console versions have about five maps. I thought the PC version has more.
How are you coming to this conclusion? Do you maybe have different maps loaded on different platforms (PC v console)? I feel like one or more elements of your analysis are missing.

What type of maps are you referring to? Both versions have the same base maps included with the game, with the Platinum DLC adding one more (common to PC and Console). PC has access to more modded maps, due to the presence of scripts in many.
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

Really? Both versions will launch with 3 maps, console won't have more base maps that PC and PC won't have more than console, vanilla will be the same for all platforms.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

jamesadams933 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:54 pm Sosnovka has gold nuggets, they only appear after you've found the first one tho, you a combination of tippers with 400,000L of soybeans into the pond by your farm.
I wonder why there's nothing on the internet to help me find any and there are for the other maps. I'm not sure what you meant about the tippers and the soybeans. How do they come into golden nuggets?
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

cmdrbyron wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:35 pm
OrcaAmity wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:08 pm Something else I found out that isn't right. The PC version only has two maps and the console versions have about five maps. I thought the PC version has more.
How are you coming to this conclusion? Do you maybe have different maps loaded on different platforms (PC v console)? I feel like one or more elements of your analysis are missing.

What type of maps are you referring to? Both versions have the same base maps included with the game, with the Platinum DLC adding one more (common to PC and Console). PC has access to more modded maps, due to the presence of scripts in many.
My PC version only has Goldencrest Valley and Sosnovka.
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

OrcaAmity it was a joke, Sosnovka doesn't have nuggets.
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

OrcaAmity, how are you coming to the conclusion that console has more maps than PC? Genuinely curious... Do you have a console that you play FS on? Did you download maps from the modhub on your console? That is the only way I can see there being more maps on console than PC (in your case). It is definitely not the case for the core game...