console maps

AgPro Farms

Re: console maps

Post by AgPro Farms »

Still enjoying Oregon Springs. Took a tour of Lone Oak, and Welker, as well as all the other US maps, but they just weren't a good fit for me personally. They were very well put together maps though. Oregon has just had me locked in though. Will be there until late Nov. Ha.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I’m back on sosnovka with seasons,started on that map and I’ll be on it until FS19 now
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I have twice as many hours on The Old Stream Farm than any other map. It just keeps pulling me back to it. (calls my name :biggrin2: ) when I play other maps..
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Lefe are you still playing seasons? Someone said they’d packed it in but couldn’t remember who
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Here are the maps I've put real hours into:

Coldborough Park Farm
Lawfolds
Old Stream
The Valley The Old Farm

I've tried a lot of other maps but anything under 50 hours doesn't count. The most hours I have for FS17 are on Lawfolds (200+) but Lone Oak is going to surpass that if I don't quit playing FS17. I've never been drawn to a map so much. It just ticks all the boxes for me. I have about 120 hours on it and it still feels fresh.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Patrick73 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:05 pm Lefe are you still playing seasons? Someone said they’d packed it in but couldn’t remember who
just seasons on my old save-- The Old Stream Farm. no seasons on Goldcrest Vally and Upper Lusatia.. and I deleted all my other saves. So at this moment only have the 3 maps..
rptr777

Post by rptr777 »

fenixguy wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:09 pm Here are the maps I've put real hours into:

Coldborough Park Farm
Lawfolds
Old Stream
The Valley The Old Farm

I've tried a lot of other maps but anything under 50 hours doesn't count. The most hours I have for FS17 are on Lawfolds (200+) but Lone Oak is going to surpass that if I don't quit playing FS17. I've never been drawn to a map so much. It just ticks all the boxes for me. I have about 120 hours on it and it still feels fresh.
Really enjoyed Lawfolds as well. Unfortunately I got rid of it once new maps came out. I might just have to pick that one up again.
My favorite maps so far is Lawfolds. Lone Oak, Oregon Springs, and Welker Farms. Cant really put them in certain orders just love them all.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

My favorite map at this moment is Oberlausitz (Upper Lutasia)!

Second place would be Lone Oak
Ignorance is bliss
Jim Bob

Post by Jim Bob »

I've played on most of the maps to some degree and by far the one I've enjoyed the most is Lone Oak. That said, it's not without issues - the slot count went down by around 120 after the first update and as you get closer to the slot limit it starts to lag a bit.

Green River is another of my favourites, along with Baltic Sea and Altenstein. I like South Mountain Creamery too but that's pretty buggy
Check out my YouTube channel (Jim Bob plays games) here: https://www.youtube.com/c/JBPG-YT
You can also find me here: https://www.facebook.com/jimbobplaysgames
And here: https://www.twitter.com/JBPG_JimBob
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

i will go with Upper Lusatia , Sussex, and thornton Farm and yes for me seasons is a must on Normal mode, makes you really think about managing costs and do i really need that piece of equipment now..oh and as i dont get workers to buy anything i have just found the benifits of the Horsh Seeder/Fert trailer and it works with the MAN Joskin pack.
You keep a Troshin :hi:
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

My favorite maps would be
Old Stream farm because it was the first map I downloaded and I got a lot of enjoyment out of it with about 600 hrs.
Ballencraig, thornton, lone Oak, Altenstien, and Woodshire. Because they fit my game play with the way the cow farms were set up and they were all well made.
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
NCFarmer3842

Post by NCFarmer3842 »

My go to map has to be TWC. I’m surprised I’m the only one so far. I find that my play style which is start small with no money and it just seems to fit. Currently got 90 hours on a small sheep and corn operation on my 4th 9 day season year. I tried Lone Oak and it’s a great map but wasn’t for me. OakField Is a awesome map just not enough small fields for me.
Playing on Xbox X in North Carolina
monstergazza2015

Post by monstergazza2015 »

Shamrock valley issues fix yet not on console either giants dont care or they forgot its there textures which are used in all the modded maps for console but they fail them for there own stupid textures yet its now nearly 2weeks and still no shamrock hmm yet giants say its in testing what a load of bs if u ask me
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

They're actually doing it just to wind you up, everyone's in on it, it's a worldwide conspiracy. The whole Giants team just sit there getting drunk every day reading your messages for amusement, the map was finished months ago and released on all consoles except yours
FS17 on XBone
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

TallPaul003 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:24 am They're actually doing it just to wind you up, everyone's in on it, it's a worldwide conspiracy. The whole Giants team just sit there getting drunk every day reading your messages for amusement, the map was finished months ago and released on all consoles except yours
This forum needs ‘like’ buttons.....