John Deere

Tobyboy2007_Xbox

John Deere

Post by Tobyboy2007_Xbox »

Yay! John Deere finally in FS! I know we've been shown the 8R and the 6R, but where is the 7R? It is my favourite tractors and if GIANTS leave it out I am going to be sad. Also, I looked in "Harvesters" section on their page for FS19, pressed JD and all it came up with was the T560? It doesn't say coming soon so I guess we'll only have one JD combine?
this_is_gav

Re: John Deere

Post by this_is_gav »

Lars said yesterday on Discord "Only the T560 ... it's the only [JD] combine afaik". My guess is that there will be a DLC at a later date containing more of their equipment for those who want it.

As for the 7R the general consensus here was that the initial CGI trailer preview video (the February one) featured a 7R. Martin Rabl said during Farmcon that he thought it was a 6R, though it didn't look like one or the 8R (from the final trailer) to me. I certainly wouldn't rule out that a 7R is coming. We expect a 9R to feature somewhere too as the Collector's Edition seems to have one pulling a Bednar seed drill on one of the included stickers.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I assume it would be like the case IH lineup in the fs17? A few different tractors and combines..but to hear there is only one combine and it's the European version is a huge disappointment...now if they allow modders to make more or a dlc with more is better but one in the beginning *censored*...
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Eggski

Post by Eggski »

The thing is as its been in the past that we cant simply have everything from the start, what isnt in from the beginning will be taken care of with DLCs or modders.
Farming the proper way, on PC.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I'm happy with just getting the one combine. To me I don't really care what color of tractor I have as long as it does what you want it to do. having JD is nice.. But you also have to look at it this way Giants just accomplished something amazing with getting JD onboard with other tractor manufacturers (competitors) because no other game developer has ever did that.. JD was all ways a stand alone farming game that they made and the only tractors in the games was JD. So to me having just 1 JD combine is a GIGANTIC step for Giants and John Deere because it will be the 1st time that any game that was made will have all the big tractor manufacturers in 1 game, it has never happened. and that is just a step forward on getting more of what everyone wants. like some said I think we will get more JD stuff in a up coming DLC. Goods things are coming...
Last edited by lefe1 on Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Well I guess if there isn't going to be an s- series combine I will be using the case ih combines again as I want my farm to look and feel as American as possible and I just can't get myself to like the looks of the t560. I will probably try it for a little while though but would more than likely stick with a case ih.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

It still says coming soon under the John Deere tab
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Yeah for equipment and tractors.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

eric21 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:26 pm Yeah for equipment and tractors.
Somebody ban this guy for always being a buzzkill!!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:35 am
eric21 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:26 pm Yeah for equipment and tractors.
Somebody ban this guy for always being a buzzkill!!!
I'd second that! I'm happy with what we get, we wouldn't want all of FS to be over ran with JD green. Its nice to have a nice variety of equipment from many brands. Now if Giants is/was able to get permission for bidders to make other equipment of our favorite brands. Well we'll just have wait with patience... Kindly
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

15 had the new Holland harvester pack they are probably planning something similar. Hopefully with deere forage harvester.
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Either that or added a few days later
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

lefe1 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:53 pm I'm happy with just getting the one combine. To me I don't really care what color of tractor I have as long as it does what you want it to do. having JD is nice.. But you also have to look at it this way Giants just accomplished something amazing with getting JD onboard with other tractor manufacturers (competitors) because no other game developer has ever did that.. JD was all ways a stand alone farming game that they made and the only tractors in the games was JD. So to me having just 1 JD combine is a GIGANTIC step for Giants and John Deere because it will be the 1st time that any game that was made will have all the big tractor manufacturers in 1 game, it has never happened. and that is just a step forward on getting more of what everyone wants. like some said I think we will get more JD stuff in a up coming DLC. Goods things are coming...
^ this guy gets it. If it does what i want it to, its in my shed, be it JD, Case or NH, or any other brands, im not one of them " only have one brand" type of guy, i have 2 Challengers and a NH tractor, NH combine, Krone Mower and Forage Harvester. And sugarbeet harvester on my Hagenstedt save, ill buy what i can afford basically.
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

That is 100% a 7R. I think there will be just 3 tractors from Deere, 6R-7R-8R.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Lost1nSpace wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:11 pm That is 100% a 7R. I think there will be just 3 tractors from Deere, 6R-7R-8R.
As I said in the second post above we know at least that the 9R is coming at some stage, most likely in the base game but possibly a DLC or bonus, as well as the Gator bonus for the Collectors Edition (and probably for one or both of the consoles).