[FS19] Feedback

stevoxsi

Re: [FS19] Feedback

Post by stevoxsi »

redglasses wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:16 pm
Mirk93 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:51 pm I would like to ask Lisertan something important. With the "crop destruction", the helper should stop with the harvester combine (even if it is not full) always with the pipe in the direction of the threshed field.
So you can download without destroying the crop with the tractor.
Ya that would be pretty cool, one of my current problems is when they reach 80% the pipe doesnt go out, once at 80% they should keep driving but put the pipe out
Yeah, but irl the worker would put the pipe out when the trailer comes, like it is now....
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
Hungryfarmer

Re: [FS19] Feedback

Post by Hungryfarmer »

I started playing FS 19 last night the very minute it came out. There is one suggestion I’d like to make, When I buy land I would like to be able to clear my land. I would like to be able to remove any and all clutter so I can make more use of my land. There are random “placeables” that do not seem to be removed. Also how do I remove some of the shrubbery that are not trees and or grass? A mower does not mow them down and a chain saw appears to cut or push them over but I would like to remove them. Any help?
Thanks