[FS19] Feedback

Xtrememaster

[FS19] Feedback

Post by Xtrememaster »

I followed the news lately on farming simulator 19.. Also red about the placeables that having modified ground textures..
I like to know if is there ever considered to make it possible in this new game, to create your own path ways to these placaebles? ( like gravel, dirt, asfalt, tiles, concrete)
Normally these small things are always over looked in these farming simulator games..

And are there options to intergrate some handtools in this games.. Mostly in the start of the game you dont have to much money to buy already a frontloader and attachment.. Now there are also chainsaws in the game, and these are very cheap to buy and to use.
Is there any option available to having a pitchfork and small bales in the base game?? I think this makes it more easier to have a better startup from the ground, then dont have the money or the tools to use and can getting any further in the game..

And 3th, Any plans on more detailed advanced greenhouses?? (so we not only add water and manure) But have to do something more.. Like planting by hand, remove weeds by hand ect)

4th Are there any plans for a new bigger and better farming simulator classics for FS19
(the older pack didnt had a patato / sugarbeet harvester (old style) and also no old style corn seeder.) (iam really hoping on a bigger and newer classics pack.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Renny

Re: [FS19] Feedback

Post by Renny »

Yea the ability to make roads and tracks would be amazing.

Watch some videos or try out construction simulator and the vehicles tires leave permanent tracks on the terrain which become more prominent as you drive over them. They aren’t just textured tread pattern sprites, they are actually changing the surface texture to dirt. It looks really good. Combined with the farm sim tread pattern sprites over the top it would be a great feature in farm sim 19.

Maybe after like a week in game time
The ground texture starts to fade back or allow the roller tool to reset or repair the surface.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

I believe Liz confirmed in the dev blog of farm creation that we’ll have tiles or squares (however you wanna call it) that we can place of different materials I think his example was sand
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Yeah, i seen that too, there sand squares, like a gravel road, i love gravel roads.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

It would be nice to have sound differences for road types, like gravel crunching etc like we do a little on snow. It always surprised me that we have the mechanics for wheel spins but the engine noise doesn’t change to indicate it.
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Gimli54 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:07 am I believe Liz confirmed in the dev blog of farm creation that we’ll have tiles or squares (however you wanna call it) that we can place of different materials I think his example was sand
We are playing around with that, yes. Can't guarantee it will be in the game in the end, but we try. Let's see what happens :)
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

I usually just plow a path and the go over it with a cultivator. But what about a “seeder” that spits out gravel?
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Thanks for the clarification Liz, can’t wait for the 20th
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Lisertan wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:27 pm
Gimli54 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:07 am I believe Liz confirmed in the dev blog of farm creation that we’ll have tiles or squares (however you wanna call it) that we can place of different materials I think his example was sand
We are playing around with that, yes. Can't guarantee it will be in the game in the end, but we try. Let's see what happens :)
If it aint working out, would it be possible to make an available mod for it? Or leave some scripts in the game engine so modders have something to work with, perhaps they can make a nice mod of it.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

Don't know if this is the right place to post this. But seeing the last ingame footage, I've seen that with the sprayer there isn't a linkage between the front tank and the sprayer on the back of the tractor.
I was wondering if GIANTS forgot this becease they have made a linkage between front tanks and the seeder so they know how to make the linkage but didn't aply it on de sprayers
Hopefuly they can do this for sprayers as wel before the release
I'm living for my farm, I'm farming for life!
Mirk93

Post by Mirk93 »

I would like to ask Lisertan something important. With the "crop destruction", the helper should stop with the harvester combine (even if it is not full) always with the pipe in the direction of the threshed field.
So you can download without destroying the crop with the tractor.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Mirk93 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:51 pm I would like to ask Lisertan something important. With the "crop destruction", the helper should stop with the harvester combine (even if it is not full) always with the pipe in the direction of the threshed field.
Totally agree with this one, that's how it work irl.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Mirk93 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:51 pm I would like to ask Lisertan something important. With the "crop destruction", the helper should stop with the harvester combine (even if it is not full) always with the pipe in the direction of the threshed field.
Ya that would be pretty cool, one of my current problems is when they reach 80% the pipe doesnt go out, once at 80% they should keep driving but put the pipe out
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Dukebose

Re: Landwirtschafts-Simulator 19: Farm like never before.

Post by Dukebose »

Will you be able to buy the fs19 season pass for the PS4 separate,or can you only buy it as a package with the base fs19 game.

Edit don_apple: moved post form german to english section and deleted you other post in the german section related to the same question.
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

I know on xbox they have season pass seperate, without a price yet tho, so I would think same would go for ps4 when preorder opens up