Great demand

K Money

Great demand

Post by K Money »

Is there a way of adding great demands to hay/straw? The same system in place width silage and stuff.
In the uk this year there was a shortage of hay, just feel it would be nice to have something similar in game
Platform; PC
Windows 7
fcdrifter13

Re: Great demand

Post by fcdrifter13 »

Great demand doesnt mean a good price, just that price will not change after unloading and is a good way to dump a lot of product for the same price. Looking for a green price is generally better if you only have a tipper full or a bit more.
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
K Money

Post by K Money »

I know I wasn’t referring to having higher prices, I like to hold select crop untill a demand comes through, just thought it would be beneficial to extend the options a bit to tie in more with real world conditions
Platform; PC
Windows 7
NateS

Post by NateS »

I swear I've seen grass/hay/straw/silage great demands. Maybe it was map specific or seasons
PC & PS4
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

You can make stuff have great demands on mod maps. Look in the maps xml file where the sell points are listed
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

That would awesome... If it was random farms around the map that would be in shortage and was needing a specific amount for a good price. Whether it be hay/grass/silage.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

NateS wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:56 am I swear I've seen grass/hay/straw/silage great demands. Maybe it was map specific or seasons
I think I last saw them on Lone Oak
NateS

Post by NateS »

Jballak9197 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:22 am That would awesome... If it was random farms around the map that would be in shortage and was needing a specific amount for a good price. Whether it be hay/grass/silage.
Remember the delivery missions from FS15? Maybe other farmers could need some hay/straw delivered. Or we could deliver wood chips for fuel to houses in the winter.
PC & PS4
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

NateS wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:16 pm
Jballak9197 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:22 am That would awesome... If it was random farms around the map that would be in shortage and was needing a specific amount for a good price. Whether it be hay/grass/silage.
Remember the delivery missions from FS15? Maybe other farmers could need some hay/straw delivered. Or we could deliver wood chips for fuel to houses in the winter.
Alienjim included the mechanics for this in Sussex farm. Adding buy and sell points for water, fuel, seed etc. Works quite well from a ‘story’ perspective, just need the missions to do it.
Dexzilla

Post by Dexzilla »

K Money wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:22 pm Is there a way of adding great demands to hay/straw? The same system in place width silage and stuff.
In the uk this year there was a shortage of hay, just feel it would be nice to have something similar in game
You're certainly right about the price of Hay in the UK after the dry spell, wait til winter..my hay farmer friend is very happy! I think they do occur in seasons, haven't seen them in the normal game but wil keep my eye out. I am on xbox so no file hacking possible :(
XBOX YouTube:
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Cow Care and Cattle Calculations https://youtu.be/1LE5vF1b5v8
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Basic Forestry: The Wood is Good https://youtu.be/uKG1fEsLujs
Let's Play FS19 XBOX Ravenport HARD Pig Farm Pt:11 BAD MOTHER-TRUCKER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI84FSCccHU&t=89s