FS19 New Tractor models see through grills...

Skunkworks

FS19 New Tractor models see through grills...

Post by Skunkworks »

So all the new tractor models in FS19 shows more accuracy in terms of the engine grills being semi transparent. This is cool, really cool.. BUT...is there a plan to give the same treatment to the "older" models?

I realise that it is big work, but it reminds me of what Grand Turismo did a good few years back, they had all these new amazingly detailed car models, but stuck in older models from a previous release and claimed that there were x amount of drivable cars, but it was just so messy and disjointed with these super detailed and not so detailed cars side by side.

I am not saying it is as bad for FS with mixing old and new, the Fs17 models are still great, but I really want some of my favourite tractors to be on par detail wise.

What your is the plan here Giants?
cheffe90

Re: FS19 New Tractor models see through grills...

Post by cheffe90 »

They will mix it. Implement it for all or for no models.

Great feature for 50% of the vehicles...But GIANTS doesn t care.
PS4 - Geiselsberg
FS since '08
Procobator

Post by Procobator »

Based on their track record the new models will implement this and the older models will stay as they are now. '17 has a lot of '15 models in it that were minimally updated.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Ik for the case magnum and Steiger you can’t really see the fan so if they made the grills more transparent all you’d see is the radiator