HarvestMan

Getting a season pass on pc?

Post by HarvestMan »

I would gladly pay $40 or so for it.
Farm-war

Re: Getting a season pass on pc?

Post by Farm-war »

🤣🤣🤣🤣
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

You can't have everything us lowly console users get!
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

If you really want a season pass get a console.
PS4
PS5
scott63

Post by scott63 »

CMDRTAKEDOWN wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:08 pm If you really want a season pass get a console.
There's no reason to get a season pass anyway. You don't get it at a better price, you don't get anything extra, you don't get it earlier, and you ...well... you figure it out. Only idiots preorder...even preordering physical gets you (next to) nothing.

Preordering in this case gives you a useless ATV. Plus money spent that may be spent on something else later. Sorry, but I am a landscaper and there isn't a game in the world that tempts me to buy a game. I preordered this game, grudgingly because I have Loooootsof money.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

It works out slightly cheaper
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Getting a season pass means that any DLC packs that Giants release you get it for free. So FS17 e.g We got the Kuhn $20, Big Bud $20, Ropa $7, and the platinum edition$20 we got the whole lot for 30 bucks. Plus we got some free DLC tractors.
PS4
PS5
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

scott63 wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:08 am
CMDRTAKEDOWN wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:08 pm If you really want a season pass get a console.
There's no reason to get a season pass anyway. You don't get it at a better price, you don't get anything extra, you don't get it earlier, and you ...well... you figure it out. Only idiots preorder...even preordering physical gets you (next to) nothing.

Preordering in this case gives you a useless ATV. Plus money spent that may be spent on something else later. Sorry, but I am a landscaper and there isn't a game in the world that tempts me to buy a game. I preordered this game, grudgingly because I have Loooootsof money.
What lack of respect for yours Towards people who can and do have money to buy whatever comes to their heart is your money, not yours, it does not have extras but it would take away the pain of being paid one by one like this without anything the day Something is just downloaded and ready, or you do not want to pay it before then they sell you the verification without season pass and ready without problems in your life you do not have to be selfish just give your opinion and help is all :hi:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Dexzilla

Post by Dexzilla »

Season pass seems a waste of £$ to me based on what 17 offered. I don't want to pay for more cultivaters....etc. I paid for the platinum DLC and never enjoyed any of it to actually use it. I think if Giants want to sell pre paid/blind season passes they need to at least maybe be worth it.
XBOX YouTube:
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Cow Care and Cattle Calculations https://youtu.be/1LE5vF1b5v8
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Basic Forestry: The Wood is Good https://youtu.be/uKG1fEsLujs
Let's Play FS19 XBOX Ravenport HARD Pig Farm Pt:11 BAD MOTHER-TRUCKER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI84FSCccHU&t=89s
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Why get a console when he has a PC that can do everything a console can't?

There will be TONS of great mods that will be PC exclusive and that will do me better than a DLC pack that i can probably get via mods...
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Stonecutter

Post by Stonecutter »

Dexzilla wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:36 am Season pass seems a waste of £$ to me based on what 17 offered. I don't want to pay for more cultivaters....etc. I paid for the platinum DLC and never enjoyed any of it to actually use it. I think if Giants want to sell pre paid/blind season passes they need to at least maybe be worth it.
I feel the same way as the Kuhn pack is really the only one I frequently use (I use some of the Stara stuff on occasion as well). Thankfully I only paid $18 for FS17 with the season pass on XB1.
ElenaMcClurg

Post by ElenaMcClurg »

Its being good that every seasons has been passed on one console.
By the way I have two consoles to play the games.
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

stevoxsi wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:45 pm You can't have everything us lowly console users get!
lol true us console players also pay more for it as well being console cost $49.99 vs. $34.99 for pc.
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

Well, c'mon - Sony and Microsoft need their cut!
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

cmdrbyron wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:51 pm Well, c'mon - Sony and Microsoft need their cut!
lol na xbox cost to play multiplayer game's so they have that to get there cut not sure if sony does or not.