Will there be a new hardware bundle?

Kruutmoes

Will there be a new hardware bundle?

Post by Kruutmoes »

When i bought FS15, I ordered the Saitek wheel, pedals and side panel controllers to go with the game.

I suppose those controllers are still supported in coming FS19?
But my wheel is starting to show its age, and it was never very solid to begin with.

Anybody knows there will be new hardware announced alongside FS19, hardware of a more robust quality??
parad0x177

Re: Will there be a new hardware bundle?

Post by parad0x177 »

I don’t know anything you don’t, but my instinct is no. Otherwise, I figure it would have been announced by now.

But, I share the sentiment; my Saitek gear is in the same boat as yours. So, I’m hoping force feedback and gear shift/clutch support will be built in. In that case, I’ll probably switch to my Thrustmaster setup, with the Saitek side panel for more buttons and the stick. (I’ll probably still need to do some work on the side panel stick.)
Kruutmoes

Post by Kruutmoes »

Yeah, any new bundles should probably have been announced by now.

Am I correct in understanding ForceFeedback is still not implemented in Farming Simulator?
There is a gearbox mod on GitHub
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

Kruutmoes wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:57 pm Yeah, any new bundles should probably have been announced by now.

Am I correct in understanding ForceFeedback is still not implemented in Farming Simulator?
There is a gearbox mod on GitHub
Yeah, gearbox mod is cool. I was just hoping for something a bit more “plug and play”.

I don’t think I’ve heard anything with regard to force feedback in FS19, but it is entirely possible I just missed it or they haven’t said anything yet. Here’s to hoping!