Weird manure glitch

Patrick73

Weird manure glitch

Post by Patrick73 »

Experienced a weird glitch on sosnovka PS4. My worker with the manure spreader no longer buys manure from the cow heap...has anyone else experienced this? It’s not a game breaker but I just wondered if there was a fix? No point in putting in a bud report with FS19 so close.
Rasping rabbit

Re: Weird manure glitch

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Did you check it’s still set to the cow heap in the settings?
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Yep! It’s a mod manure spreader so may try an in game one....it was working okay before
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I did have an issue on upper lusatia where it only seememed to take it from where the filling point was, so if had filled up a lot, as soon as the middle bit was empty it acted like there was no manure there
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Yes sounds like what’s happened on my save did it fix itself?
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

No I just kept an eye on it and moved the manure around a bit.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Ah well I’ll see how it goes...thanx!
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

I'm on Lone Oak and using a manure spreader with set to use from cow pit my manure amount doesn't go down but it still spreads manure on the field. Not sure if it's related and I haven't tried to figure out whats wrong yet because its still fertilizing my field.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Preble 818 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:59 pm I'm on Lone Oak and using a manure spreader with set to use from cow pit my manure amount doesn't go down but it still spreads manure on the field. Not sure if it's related and I haven't tried to figure out whats wrong yet because its still fertilizing my field.
The cow manure on Lone Oak spawns in the cow barn itself not the bunker.
If you move the manure to the cow bunker it won't registar there, but the AI will take the manure from the cow barn still as they only take it from the spawn point.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Ah I had wondered if that was the case on that map but had never tried it, good to know. 👍🏻
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

BulletBill wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:32 pm
Preble 818 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:59 pm I'm on Lone Oak and using a manure spreader with set to use from cow pit my manure amount doesn't go down but it still spreads manure on the field. Not sure if it's related and I haven't tried to figure out whats wrong yet because its still fertilizing my field.
The cow manure on Lone Oak spawns in the cow barn itself not the bunker.
If you move the manure to the cow bunker it won't registar there, but the AI will take the manure from the cow barn still as they only take it from the spawn point.
Thank you for the reply. Your map is making the lead up to FS19 more bearable for me cause in still excited to hop on and do some farming two years after games release thanks to you and others like you. I've got to say I'm just blown away looking off into the distance of the map trying to make myself believe the map isnt bigger than it is. Cant wait to see what comes next!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

What happens if I put manure into the spawn point, would the worker still take from it?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

I dumped a bucket of manure back in after I was done loading a spreader and it added to the count so I'm guessing it will
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I have done that on upper lusatia, dumped trailers full from the manure buy point mod and it works fine most of the time as long as you don’t overfill the bunker