Fs19 seed and fertilizer?

Cmtaylor

Fs19 seed and fertilizer?

Post by Cmtaylor »

Ok will the seed and fertilizer be a set rate or will we be able to set those for more realistic feel?
Preble 818

Re: Fs19 seed and fertilizer?

Post by Preble 818 »

If your talking about the rate it's used up I'm sure it's set. Not sure exactly what your asking
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I think currently it sold at a set value but used at different rates depending on what the crop is to compensate for the different values of crop type.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

If you really wanna get picky with realism in planting at least it can also depend on what type of seed you’re using for example rice (granted Ik rice isn’t in game but it’s the best example I know) can range from 80 pounds of seed an acre to 20-25 using hybrid seed rice granted again that crop isn’t in game and there’s not that much detail
High Cotton

Post by High Cotton »

Seed and or fertilizer usage isn’t in the base game scripting. It’s in the scripting for the implement. If varies from mod to mod. I haven’t found one that was off enough to justify tracking it down and changing. I have had a few that used seed and or fertilizer excessively but do to other issues found there way to the thrash can.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

And this is why I'm asking because I have seen the seed rates change with each type of crop but the fertilizer stays the same which puzzles me I know that each crop wants a different amount of fertilizer the way I see it is that corn and sunflowers should use the most but beans, wheat and barely should use the least but I have seen the fertilizer doesn't change among the crops this is why I ask is that going to change in 19?
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Ah ok, I misunderstood the question. Also I had not noticed that as I figured fertilising a certain size field would use the same amount regardless.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Well it stays the same across all crop types and I do see where I was misunderstood but the fertilizer has puzzled me for a while now so i was wondering isf that will change for 19 i hope it does so that it's more balanced for the crops and this is when one is planting the fields.