Many offers to preorder, will the non European collectors edition ever be available?

farmermas

Many offers to preorder, will the non European collectors edition ever be available?

Post by farmermas »

Hi.

In so many places you see an offer to preorder fs19, and i would really like to, but there doesn't seem to be a collectors edition available in Australia (or the USA). Could giants please confirm if this is being planned at all? Im happy to wait for it, but if its certainly not being released in my country, id appreciate to know and will just get it on steam.

Thanks for any advice. The other option is to just completely forget about it until launch, but thats not the best either right? ;)
swg

Re: Many offers to preorder, will the non European collectors edition ever be available?

Post by swg »

I really hope for the CE in NA. All material is already created in English for the British market, so make no sense to ignore the NA market.....
Guil

Re: Many offers to preorder, will the non European collectors edition ever be available?

Post by Guil »

There's no CE version for NA.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

swg wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:41 am I really hope for the CE in NA. All material is already created in English for the British market, so make no sense to ignore the NA market.....
It's not free to package and market this sort of thing, and from what Lars has said on Discord they simply didn't sell enough outside Europe last time to make it worth the expense, hence why it's limited to Europe for FS19.