FS19 upgrades

vondeylenfarms

Re: FS19 upgrades

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Well I'm in high hopes for opening hoods and doors...modders did now so can't believe it wouldn't be in FS19
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

SoldierTurnedFarmer wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:13 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:39 am Okay so I'll start by saying I'm getting this game and I'll play it. My issue is...the fact sheets are neat but I haven't seen anything new other than JD and the hopper bottom trailer ( which is exciting)! But what about videos or screenshots of the so called updates or upgrades?? I'm already beyond disappointed by one combine from JD and which one they chose to showcase...not here to complain, just wondering what else is so big to look forward to...thoughts from others?
It's just FS17 with shaders, a dog, horses (who the hell farms with horses anymore, it's 2018 not 1874) and a certain brand of green and yellow tractor. And I guess they think American farmers are poor or stupid. Two pickup choices, a ragged out 1978 Toyota clone and a modern looking Toyota Hi-Lux clone. KNOCK KNOCK GIANTS AMERICA CALLING!!!! We either drive The Blue Oval or Bow Tie trucks in the real world. Keep your Euro-trash junk on that side of the big lake and put some real vehicles in the game.
Im from the USA. Best truck I ever had was a 84 Toyota with a 22R and a 5 speed. Id take it today over anything GM.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

I will put my 07 taco with extra leafs up against any half ton on the market.
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:39 am Okay so I'll start by saying I'm getting this game and I'll play it. I'm already beyond disappointed...
So why buy it? I tend to only spend money on things that I won't be disappointed in.

I think the game looks awesome. Tons of new features, it's a completely different game now. I doubt I'll buy it until some form of seasons comes along (or I cave) but other than that omission, I think they've done a superb job.

Oh, and Toyota/Nissan > Ford/GM/Fiat. :lol:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

The way I see it with there being no seasons is just like when you do tutorials or trials of games. It will give me chance to explore and get used to the new stuff before the real game begins.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Why are people throwing thier toys out of the pram because thier favourite machines are not in the game?
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Not throwing a fit about favorite machines not being in the game...merely stating I do t agree with why some are not. I'm perfectly fine with 3, 8 wheel tractors with same HP ect from different companies. I like to have the same machines, not a used car lot on my farm lol

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

So on the Challenger mt800 the GPS screen is large, wouldn't it be cool if that screen moved with the tractor? Obviously I know it wouldn't be spot on but just the little things like that would make FS19 neat

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Ok to taco farmer not all of us drive Ford's or Chevy's I drive a Dodge so but I do see your point us Americans have more freedom on our roads then EUROPEANS do and we are used to larger pick ups then they are but take things with a grain of salt they are trying and if they gave us asked for there wouldn't be any room so let's just wait and see all we know that might be a surprise for all of us so let us wait and see shall we.
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

They may still give us the obs Ford from the JD announcement trailer.
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Every time i see FIAT, i think of King of the Hill.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

But I'm still hoping for more John Deere equipment but we will see in the coming weeks
eric21

Post by eric21 »

They are coming under "coming soon" for tractos and equipment