Would Like to Know More About Multiplayer

Farmie2018

Would Like to Know More About Multiplayer

Post by Farmie2018 »

Hi,

I'd like to know more about multiplayer before actually diving in. I ask because I'm mainly curious about the social commitment. I used to be a hardcore WoW raider and I left the game because it ultimately dominated my social life. I don't suppose FS17 is the same in that regard but what is generally expected of you as a participating player on a multiplayer map? Also, do I need to get Vent or Teamspeak, etc?

Thanks,

F.
redglasses

Re: Would Like to Know More About Multiplayer

Post by redglasses »

Not on xbox. Someone might join, and then leave 30 minutes later. You quite possibly might never see them again.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
malachi6

Post by malachi6 »

In my experience. Most multiplayer is with friends. Or helping people with specific tasks. Then there are the organised groups that vary in their requirements. From obeying all road rules and no teleportation to just farming while chatting. Basically, whatever you are looking for you should be able to find it or set it up.

I play on PC and mainly use Steam voice chat or Discord. Useful but not essential.
Farmie2018

Post by Farmie2018 »

Thank you. I figured it was a mixed bag. And now that I think about it, this game in particular seems like it would be a lot of fun with friends. Not so much with "hardcore farm elites" (lol whatever that means).

F.