Journal Mod?

Farmie2018

Journal Mod?

Post by Farmie2018 »

Does anyone happen to know if there is a journal mod available? I'd like to keep notes about spraying, yields season over season, etc.

Thanks,

F.
Sergeant Larson

Re: Journal Mod?

Post by Sergeant Larson »

I love that idea. I have a notebook I'm always scribbling game stuff into. :biggrin2: I'd also like to see an advanced stats mod that could track everything through my whole career. The economy stats only go back 4 days, and alot of stuff I want to know isn't even tracked... :confusednew:
"What good is a house if you haven't got a tolerable planet to put it on?"
-Henry David Thoreau

XBONE
ILL6 Cooperative
Sosnovka Hard No Seasons 270 hrs
Bastogne, Montana
Lone Oak Farm Normal No Seasons
Farmie2018

Post by Farmie2018 »

Sergeant Larson wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:24 am I love that idea. I have a notebook I'm always scribbling game stuff into. :biggrin2: I'd also like to see an advanced stats mod that could track everything through my whole career. The economy stats only go back 4 days, and alot of stuff I want to know isn't even tracked... :confusednew:
Exactly!
Tyler62990

Post by Tyler62990 »

That would be awesome. Ever since seasons was introduced, I've kept a little notebook like Sergeant Larson. I use mine to keep track of equipment I'd like to sell/buy, fields I'd like to expand or purchase, bales in storage, crop rotations, etc. It actually makes the game more fun.
Sandhill

Post by Sandhill »

Yes please. I have a disordered pile of papers with very important stuff written in every direction and arrows pointing everywhere which should be perfectly adequate but in spite of that I have a hard time keeping track of everything or sometimes anything.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I was thinking like a " to do" list.
Dusty1424

Post by Dusty1424 »

This is an excellent idea for a mod *thumbsup*
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

This was my biggest disappointment when I first got FS17, there was no way to track/plan what you are actually doing.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
Sandhill

Post by Sandhill »

Drmattymd wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:53 pm I make a spreadsheet on my tablet to keep track of crop rotation. I was thinking about tracking yields too but not sure if it would be useful or not.
There's a ton of solutions that you can run on a PC in parallel with FS, but something integrated with the game would be a big step up.