tree in the air

blackiecat

tree in the air

Post by blackiecat »

Just loaded up the Maplewood map by Lancyboi looks a great map UK I think when I got to one part of the map there 3 tree's floating in mid air next to the big silo's is it possible to remove them thanks
Preble 818

Re: tree in the air

Post by Preble 818 »

Try the mulcher from bsm on a telehandler. I've not played the map but if those trees are able to be cut that's the quickest way. Or going into GE and deleteing them would work too.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Tried the mulcher just bounces off it and goes straight through it might be a duff download anybody else on this map its in field 13 next to the silo's 3 tree's in the air been on GE but to complicated for me unless shown exactly what to do spoils the map when you see this happen
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

If it helps, in GE click on the tree then go to the side panel on the left and see what's highlighted. Make sure the group that has the visual part along with the collision is selected and hit delete. If your worried about messing something up make a copy of the whole folder and edit that so you can revert back.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Thanks for the info but I have solved the problem another way I planted large spruce around them and it looks a lot better you can't see them anymore I often plant tree's on maps it make the maps look more realistic hope there are no more bugs happy farming
GIJoe597

Post by GIJoe597 »

For future reference, in GE just click on a tree. Once it is highlighted, press delete. No need to worry with left pane.
Steam: GIJoe597
Retiree who enjoys video games.