Farming simulator and pc

zbnagant

Farming simulator and pc

Post by zbnagant »

I am going to be buying a pc soon and was hoping someone could give me information about gaming with a pc. I know close to nothing about PC's but the pc I'll be getting has specs of Processor 2.8 GHz Core i5 8400
RAM 8 GB DDR4
Hard Drive 1 TB Mechanical Hard Drive
Graphics Coprocessor RadeonTM RX 580
Chipset Brand AMD
Card Description Dedicated
Graphics Card Ram Size 4 GB will this be enough for farming simulator? And will this be able to handle different games with good quality? Or what kind of specs should I be looking for in a pc? Thank you.
Modderhoop

Re: Farming simulator and pc

Post by Modderhoop »

Since farming simulator is not a very demanding game, you'll be able to max it out or be very close to.

On other games, that really depends what game, since your new to pc I suppose you came from console?
On console most games are pretty well optimized.

on pc due to the huge amount of different hardware, the optimization is worse, but this depends on the game.
But with this setup, you will definitely be able to play all the latest games at decently high settings at 60fps, as long as you keep your resolution at 1080p

of course, if you have the money and want to play everything a max for the coming years, you should consider getting a better CPU and GPU.

You could replace the i5 8400 with an i5 8600k which you'll be able to overclock if needed (be sure to get a good cooler).
The 8600 is only around $50 more expensive, which is worth it since it runs at a way higher clock of 3.6 GHz and can be overclock to 4 GHz +.
I would recommend this since in my own pc i experience some CPU issues on demanding games and i wish i invested more on my CPU back when i bought it.
https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/I ... 3939vs3941

you could spend $120 more for an 1070:
https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/A ... 3923vs3609

But this surely depends on your budget, and of course if you want a custom build pc or if the pc you want to get is a pre-build.

adding an SSD or more ram can also boost your pc, but this is easy to do yourself later on.

These are my current pc specs (i run fs17 at max at 4k res. most other games too):
i5 6500 4 cores 4 threads. 3.2 GHz
16 GB DDR4 RAM
1tb HDD
MSI GTX 980ti gaming G6
PC specs:
gaming pc:
i5 6500 3.2 Ghz,16 Gb DDR4 RAM, 750W PSU, MSI GTX 980TI gaming G6
monitor:
BENQ EW3270U 32 inch 4k
Wheel:
Thrustmaster T300 GT RS
Next level racing wheel stand