John Deere Frustration.

faruk9154

John Deere Frustration.

Post by faruk9154 »

Am I the only one frustrated by the arrival of a few tractors and a combine harvester? We variety were expecting. :frown:
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
cr41g_1965

Re: John Deere Frustration.

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I'm going to say yes...unless there are more self-entitled dreamers out there...

Giants said we were getting JD...not the entire f***king line... seriously pull your head out of your *** and wake the **** up..

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

There are 6 pieces of equipment and tools to go with them. There are 5 tractors ranging from 164ph to 420hp. Not a bad variety if you ask me. How many John Deere vehicles were in FS17?
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

The way I'm thinking of it: Tractor wise, that's more than Fendt, Valtra, Massey Ferguson, Challenger (so agco basically), Deutz, JCB and others had in 17 (for their respective brands not combined). On par with Case and one less the New Holland. (obviously cannot comment on representation in 19 as its not confirmed) *please correct if I've miss counted any of them*

As an entry into the franchise that seems pretty good to me! And we have not had the final number confirmed yet.
Optimist: Glass is half full
Pessimist: Glass is half empty

Engineer: The glass is twice the size it needs to be!

PC Specs (upgraded at last!): Acer Orion 3000; i5-8400, 8Gb Ram, GTX 1050ti, Intel Optane 16gb
Sandhill

Post by Sandhill »

No big deal either way I think.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

I hope this equipments and tractors number increases with the DLCs.
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

It's more than I expected tbh and i can't understand why people assumed there would be a full JD machinery line up. I get that some farms will only buy a certain brand irl but that's silly to expect in a game that has to purchase a license for each model. I'd ask for those of you who aren't happy, how long have you been playing and do you understand at all how far we've come since the early days of fs? I started with 13 and by that time even there was a nice variety of equipment but many times more so now.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

You'll never going to get a full range from a major manufactuer, it's hard as they have all different variations of the tractor in the world. The MF line-up in Brazil is completely different to the US or European versions
NateS

Post by NateS »

I think the tractor lineup is fine. I'd like to see s few JD seeders in the game, or just a wider variety of brands in general. 17 basically came with 1 seeder for each application and that was it
PC & PS4
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Agree and disagree. If it's not going to be a JD DLC then I'm hoping they allow the talented and awesome modders we have to create some sweet JD equipment!
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

I like seeing all the grain carts, including a new smaller stara one as well as the belly dumps and american semis
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

cr41g_1965 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:39 pm I'm going to say yes...unless there are more self-entitled dreamers out there...

Giants said we were getting JD...not the entire f***king line... seriously pull your head out of your *** and wake the **** up..
Talk about your self entitled a$$ hats. Just another useless gamer. Get a life dumba$$.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

I know Giants wants to give all brands a fair shake...but they are living in a dream world. Stop trying to control the parameters of real life and let things be as they are. If a player wants to play with a variety of brands, great. If they want to play with their favorite brand(s), that should be available as well.

But, I guess they need to plan ahead for FS21 sales.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Hahahaha... another...

Edit by Guil. insult removed

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

It's called Farming Simulator 19 not John Deere Buyer's Catalog 19.

There are plenty of brands and pieces of equipment myself and others would love to have in the game but Giants does not have the time/budget/man-power to include every single thing that every player wants.

Now, if you want to donate a couple thousand dollars (which is the cost of adding a couple new models to the game) then you might have a chance, but I'm guessing it is more likely that you will pay less than $60 like me and everyone else.