list of questions

packer_fan

list of questions

Post by packer_fan »

i have a few questions about things and wondered if someone can answer them.

-do more sheep create wool faster than? like 100 compared to 50
-does anyone know of a good Krone Big X 1100? like with a hitch so it can pull it's own trailer to fill. all the ones i've found don't have a hitch.
-if i install seasons can u plant during winter?
-what happens to mods if i download them, put the .zip in my mods folder but they don't appear in my game?
-sometimes when i hire helpers they don't go straight. i have to perfectly line them up straight to plant or harvest a field. can anyone explain why?
-these next two apply specifically to one mod, has/does anyone else use/d the class experimental mod? i had it not harvesting all the way to the end of the field, can someone explain why? next, in that zip it has a loading wagon with 650,000L capacity, does anyone know of a tractor powerful and heavy enough to operate it(besides the combine) and still steer?

thanks to any help
gmfarmer420

Re: list of questions

Post by gmfarmer420 »

Yes wool production is based on how many you have the more you have the faster your pallets fill.
Look for the big x 1100 cargo it has a belt unload 60000l tank on the back and 6 wheels.
With seasons you can't plant in winter but some crops can be planted in fall for the next year. Check the seasons menu for planting and harvest times. The only thing you can do to fields in winter when the ground is frozen is spread manure.
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

Helpers go straight going by the map, not the field. Think of a compass, they go up and down from 0°, 45°, 90° and so on.

If the mods are the same as fs15 you need to unzip them then put them in the mod folder. I'm on console since 17 so not 100% sure on this
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Wool: It's directly related to how many sheep you have. As far as I know twice as many sheep will create twice as much wool.

Mods: Make sure they're FS17 mods. FS15 or earlier won't work. Also make sure there are no spaces in the filename and that the zip file doesn't need unzipped (very few will need this, but some do so check there aren't zip files inside the zip file).

Hired helpers: Some maps have multi-terrain angle, which allow the hired helpers to go in far more directions (32 I think) as well as adding terrain directions to be drawn for ploughing/drilling. The maps included with the game and mods maps which haven't had MTA added are restricted to 45 degree angles.

stevoxsi wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:46 am Helpers go straight going by the map, not the field. Think of a compass, they go up and down from 0°, 45°, 90° and so on.

If the mods are the same as fs15 you need to unzip them then put them in the mod folder. I'm on console since 17 so not 100% sure on this
You didn't need to unzip mods on FS15 (never have as far as I'm aware). The only reason for unzipping them is to edit them.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

packer_fan wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:17 am -what happens to mods if i download them, put the .zip in my mods folder but they don't appear in my game?
There can be many reasons why mods won't appear in the game. Usually the log.txt file should give you a hint why the mods don't work.

You can also find some tips for installing mods in the following post: viewtopic.php?f=895&t=102821#p791562
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

There was definitely something I had to do before I put mods in fs15, apart from the modhub one's of course. Maybe I was doing it wrong but it worked anyway! Doesn't matter to me now, I'm one of the few who wouldn't go back to pc now I'm on console. Weird right? :mrgreen:
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
Tovo

Snow

Post by Tovo »

Will there ever be any snow plow mods ( Trucks )?

(PS4)