American Outback Map Buggy?

Farmie2018

American Outback Map Buggy?

Post by Farmie2018 »

Hi,

I've been playing the American Outback map on hard mode. But there have been two issues so far, one major:

1) As you may know, at the start you only own one field total. I did all the field work for this field, saved, quit the game. When I came back to the game a few "game days" passed (I'm using the Seasons mod) and I didn't check it during that time. But on Day 3 I did and the field displays as "harvested". Anyone else experience this?

2) I decided not to take any bank loans at all. But on Day 4 I noticed there was a $5,000.00 outstanding balance so I decided to pay it. But when I did my in-game balance of $50,124.00 immediately went to $-49134.00. After that I tried modifiying the XML file to get my money back but when I open the game again it shows the same negative balance but using a positive number color (not red, but the regular color). Yet I still cannot make any purchases.

I use a ton of mods and thought that might be the issue but sadly it's not as I've tested that too.

So is there a bug in this map? If so I want to quit it now before investing any more time into it.

Thanks,

F.
Farmie2018

Re: American Outback Map Buggy?

Post by Farmie2018 »

Update, indeed it seems to have been a mod causing the issue. Be sure to not use the Bank of Hagenstedt mod with this map. I didn't remember to disable it from a prior game and even though I didn't access it in this game it still caused trouble.
DirectCedar

Re: American Outback Map Buggy?

Post by DirectCedar »

Farmie2018 wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:59 pm Update, indeed it seems to have been a mod causing the issue. Be sure to not use the Bank of Hagenstedt mod with this map. I didn't remember to disable it from a prior game and even though I didn't access it in this game it still caused trouble.
I believe the conflict is between Seasons and Bank ofHagenstedt. They both try to modify interest rates and other economics info and cause havoc with the money because they are fighting each other.

I've never actually read about any serious bugs with the American Outback map itself.