Floating pieces of wood!!! Help!!!

TacoFarmer

Floating pieces of wood!!! Help!!!

Post by TacoFarmer »

So I have these pieces of wood that wont go away.When I pulled the chipper forward these pieces of wood were there floating. I reset the game,reset the system,tried the chainsaw,stumpgrinder and the chipper. Nothing. I have 25 hours in this map I dont really want to wipe it. Its really annoying.
Anybody have this issue?
If you have had this issue,how did you get this to go away.
Thanks.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Sid1701d

Re: Floating pieces of wood!!! Help!!!

Post by Sid1701d »

It looks to me like a screen tear where object is no longer there, but the screen didn't refresh. Turn vertical sync on and restart he game and see if its still there.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

yep I had the same problem a couple of times. could never get them to go away. tried everything..
Sid1701d

Post by Sid1701d »

That is the chipper that autosales to the heating plant.

Edit because if it is sale the chipper and if wood is there it should fall to the ground. If the wood is not there than its a screen tear and the wood already passed but the screen pixel haven't caught up with the piece of wood that is moving.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Sid1701d wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:33 am That is the chipper that autosales to the heating plant.

Edit because if it is sale the chipper and if wood is there it should fall to the ground. If the wood is not there than its a screen tear and the wood already passed but the screen pixel haven't caught up with the piece of wood that is moving.
Its BSM hooklift chipper
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Guil

Post by Guil »

Consoles have no option for vsync and any graphical glitches should disappear with a restart. I had a similar problem on westbridge hills on ps4
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I don't think i had this problem before, we had floating pieces of wood on Multiplayer, we actually had firewood sized pieces in a pile, that were waving like wind was blowing through grass, on Hagestedt. It was pretty weird, but other than that, it was lag, like you be going down the road and all of the sudden, the logs would float out of the trailer, then they would rush back to where they were.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

mine never disappear with a restart...it just floated in the air the whole time playing the maps..