Question for console players FS19

Spiderwebb1983

Question for console players FS19

Post by Spiderwebb1983 »

I'm playing on Xbox. Since we dont have designated servers, is there a way to stop the game from pausing when the host isnt playing?

I play multiplayer with 5 other people, only 1 of us can have the save game. So if I leave my game on when I'm not playing so they can get on anytime they want, with my controller shut off the game pauses after about an hour. I'm wondering if there is a way to get the game to not pause when the host is inactive so that other people can join whenever they want.

Thanks in advance
livesea72

Re: Question for console players FS19

Post by livesea72 »

I haven't played xbox in awhile though i still own one, i know ps4 has a setting that can change how long the controller stays on.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

plug your controller in so it doesn't die and rubber band a joystick?
FBR Gaming

Post by FBR Gaming »

I play xbox so i want to make the game stop pausing when i have to leave so my friends can keep playing because im a volunteer firefighter when im playing with friends and i get called out they want to keep doing stuff but it pauses in a certain amount of time due to afk how can i take that off so the game doesnt pause
Coonah

Post by Coonah »

Hey so after trying to find a solution for ages so i can allow my mates to play whilst they are on break and im at work i found if you go to settings, preferences, idle options, and untick the show me things when i idle it will dim in idle mode but wont pause. Think its because of how the game stops as something is over the top of it similar to when you press xbox button trying to invite someone per say! Hope this helps