Bales problems on Dusty Cove - FS17

andersley

Bales problems on Dusty Cove - FS17

Post by andersley »

I made some hay bales and stored in shed at sheep farm a day or so ago. Today I looked and they had disappeared! ???
Also I cannot find a sell point for bales on my farm areas. Just showing straw bales sale at stables. Can hay bales be sold anywhere? I cannot have any animals without bales. If not will just have to be an arable farm. Disappointing if so. Great map otherwise.
Guil

Re: Bales problems on Dusty Cove - FS17

Post by Guil »

Moved to FS17 forum.
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

Curious if you ever discovered what happened. This has happened to me twice on Loan Oak Farm map. The first time I was trying out the Farm Tablet mod and thought it may have been the problem. It occurred again today long after the Farm Tablet mod was uninstalled.
Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

It might be a seasons mod bale compatibility
G'day
dimi

Post by dimi »

Dagrump wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:33 am Curious if you ever discovered what happened. This has happened to me twice on Loan Oak Farm map. The first time I was trying out the Farm Tablet mod and thought it may have been the problem. It occurred again today long after the Farm Tablet mod was uninstalled.
do you have seasons mod enabled? if so what kind of bales are you talking about and were they stored under cover?
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

dimi wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:05 pm
Dagrump wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:33 am Curious if you ever discovered what happened. This has happened to me twice on Loan Oak Farm map. The first time I was trying out the Farm Tablet mod and thought it may have been the problem. It occurred again today long after the Farm Tablet mod was uninstalled.
do you have seasons mod enabled? if so what kind of bales are you talking about and were they stored under cover?
Yes, I have seasons installed and am using a Minnesota GEO mod. I had bales from two grass fields, 36 & 37, I own on LOF stored undercover in a shed. It actually happened twice.

My first post to this topic was to query whether the OP had ever discovered the reason so I apologize if this looks like I am stealing a thread - but maybe the answers will help both of us.
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
dimi

Post by dimi »

With seasons grass bales will rot and disappear, you have run a tedder over the grass before you bale it, to dry the grass and turn it into hay. storing them in a shed is also important, because if it rains also the hay bales will disappear. i hope this helps!
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

dimi wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:21 pm With seasons grass bales will rot and disappear, you have run a tedder over the grass before you bale it, to dry the grass and turn it into hay. storing them in a shed is also important, because if it rains also the hay bales will disappear. i hope this helps!
It sure helps me as I did not use a tedder. This also solves another problem I am having.

I hope the OP is still watching this thread as these answers will probably solve his problem and I did not intend to jump in on someone's thread.

Thanks.