Bank of Hagenstedt

lamxuyen1234

Bank of Hagenstedt

Post by lamxuyen1234 »

SO I use this mod and its nice but I want to suggest some updates for it and I am not a programmer so I need some help.

(1) I am not sure where the lease calculations are but just because a field costs 3.5 million does not mean you take 3.5million and divide it by 30 for cost per day. Thats not how leasing fields even remotely works. On welker farms in Montana I even did a state look up for direct cash for lease rates in shelby montana and its a whopping max of 100 bucks and acre for A YEAR. This needs to be brought in line to some form of reality as paying 300k a day for leasing a field is just nuts.

(2) I get why were doing pay back at 5k a shot but why not just have a field where I can put in a number and it auto submits in increments of 5k to the game. Far less mouse spamming for sure and if you lose count ya got to figure it all out again ?

(3) Have multiple loans that max out at 10 million ion total instead of just one. Make this so IF i need 2 million today and IM paying on it I can go in and do another loan. I have to pay that 2 million back which is fine but i might need more. Since my max credit limit is 10 million which has been approved by the bank its a bit off. We should be able to have up to maybe 100 loan with a minimum of 100k each. Something to think about.

(4) Loans all get paid at midnight but not all loans get made at midnight. Modify the loan repay to be an exact 24 hour time frame from when it was taken out. I dont always time my loans at 12.01 AM so i can get max 24 hours out of it. Also have an option Where you dont pay loans back daily but maybe weekly or monthly to make it more flexible. Can have a very small compound interest calculation that means it costs a bit more to take it out later but you have more time to pay it.

(5) Credit rating increase and interest drops and increases. If you take out loans of a certain amount and replay them x amount of days before the loan is totally payed off you gain a credit rating higher. This in turn increases the amount you can borrow and allows for lower interest rates.

I love the MOD and I think it needs flushing out. Love to meet the creator and chat its great.