Looking for map recommendations (ps4)

Typhon13

Looking for map recommendations (ps4)

Post by Typhon13 »

I love the silo on Sussex Farm that holds everything, and the farm itself, but the roads and hedges bother me.

I've been playing with the seasons mod, usually build towards buying cows 3-4 years in and sometimes pigs a few years later. I avoid sheep, GCV, and usually bales - because I'm terrible at moving/using pallets and bales.

I like fields with straight and even outlines, but I don't mind slants on one side like some Sosnovka fields have. The most important things to me are having plenty of room to turn around at the ends of the fields and an easily accessible cow pasture.

I'm open to other ps4 mod suggestions as well. Sorry if this is a strange request, but the map mods seemed big, didn't want to install all of them if I was only going to use a few.

Thank you for your time and any recommendations you may have.
Husqvarna TS 352

Re: Looking for map recommendations (ps4)

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

If you want a map with big places to turn around
- Welker Farms. This is a real life map with huge fields. Check out their youtube channel to view the real farm (search Welker Farms into youtube)
- Lone Oak Farm - One of the best maps created, huge fields, amzing scenery and a nice little dairy farm nestled next to a large forest.

Hopefully this helps
G'day
dimi

Post by dimi »

I would go for Lone Oak Farm. Welker farms is nice (so is their YouTube Chanel) but it has no animals on the map, so if you like animals lone oak could be the map for you. for me it is the best map of fs17 by far.

since you like the silo on sussex farm, you could try the forage and chips silo by bdbssb it stores things like grass, chaff, hay and straw. i have never used it myself cause i like the realism and the challenge of balling and bale handling,and i'm not on console but I've seen a youtuber that is on console use it (mrsealyp)
Typhon13

Post by Typhon13 »

I appreciate it, I'll get those now. I think I'm going to get small Massey Ferguson tractors and Golden Days of Farming map as well.

Thanks again, have fun!