Question about mod for gameplay info

pingu

Question about mod for gameplay info

Post by pingu »

In FS17 there seems to be four different places where information about the world you farm in is presented.

1)
The menu where you can see the the status of the economy and animal.

2)
Up in the right corner of the screen under the rectangle with time, weather, etc. When you sell something or a hired helper reports something or when a silo is done fermenting, you get text written directly on top of your view of the world. After a few seconds the text disappears, and I don't know of a way to see it again in case I miss it.

3)
Modal "dialog boxes" that inform you about sales at the shop or great demand for something somewhere.

4)
In the Help window (with the possible commands) you get (if your at a silo) info about the amount of stuff in the fermenting silo, how compacted it is, how far the fermenting process has come, and (if you in a vehicle) about days until a vehicle needs repair.

To have this information in four different places (and also have some that only shows for a short while before it disappears) is strange. The info in the Help window almost seems like a temporary solution that went permanent. And I really do not like to open the Help window just to know about the status of the fermenting silo when compacting, because sometime it takes up 1/6 of the screen with all the possible commands. I don't find it to be an elegant solution at all for this type of information.

Does anyone know of a FS17 mod that collect this type of running gameplay related info in one place for more convenient viewing? Like som sort of small(er) more non-obstructing window with both (if applicable) current info on the status of the vehicle or the silo, and a time-stamped list of those massages that appear from time to time about the shop, status of helpers, sold items, etc. As I understand it there is no app for the Farming Tablet mod that do this, but I may have missed something...

Not sure how this is solved in FS19 - if it the same or it has been concentrated in one place for more easy viewing.
<-- FS17 on an iMac 27" playing Lone Oak Farm and The Western Shore -->