frustrated

Brax

frustrated

Post by Brax »

I play xbox1, I'm missing the mod that the PC version has that the consoles don't and that is the rollers have the ability to change the ground. Is there a mod for consoles to that?
loggerhall92

Re: frustrated

Post by loggerhall92 »

You have the landscaping tool that changes ground textures... Go into the store, then go to the shovel and hit A and you'll be landscaping. I don't remember what button switches to paint mode.
Last edited by loggerhall92 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

It's the landscaping feature on the store page
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

A lot of pc mods aren’t available on consoles. There is the in game roller that will revert the land to its original state, or we have the landscaping tools.

The roller you mention wasn’t available in fs17 either and I doubt it will be in 19
Brax

Post by Brax »

OK I'll try that, but I don't seem to remeber where the shovel is your talking about
Brax

Post by Brax »

can't find landscaping feature in the store, is it a mod or download please help!
BrandonD01

Post by BrandonD01 »

Brax wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:55 pm can't find landscaping feature in the store, is it a mod or download please help!
Have you installed the latest Farm Sim update (Should be: 1.2)? The landscape tool was included in this update.
BrandonD01
JESUS is LORD!!
!!FARM ON!!

PS4 - CajunFarmboy
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Go to the store page and use r2 to scroll through the pages, one should give you the option to start landscaping.
Brax

Post by Brax »

Ok I'll check it thanks for your help
Brax

Post by Brax »

OK I must be missing something because I checked to see if any updates are available but no new updates, went to store went threw all tabs and no landscaping do I need season pass and how can I find the current version on xbox
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

This is the store in the game, not Modhub btw. Tab past vehicles, tools, placeables and pallets/bales and it should be the last tab for the landscaping.
Brax

Post by Brax »

the last tab I have is for placeables no landscaping. any ideas on how to reload update 1.2
JohnDeereLimo

Post by JohnDeereLimo »

There's a roller in the store under "tools/misc".
szechla

Post by szechla »

you're on xbox right?
game should update automatically right after it was published few days before Christmas
if not, go to All Games app on your console and on the left hand side there should be a Updates tab - all pending updates for your installed games should be visible there

btw, game version should also be visible in the upper left corner of the game main menu screen - it should be version 1.2
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I'm just gonna ask the obvious just to make sure, but your on 19 and not 17?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----