Having trouble deciding on a map...

Electsilver8

Having trouble deciding on a map...

Post by Electsilver8 »

I've tried a few, but cant get into it. So far, GCV is still my favorite but I've spent alot of hours on it, and I'm kinda bored with it now. Anybody have a suggestion or two? Must be Courseplay friendly.
Electsilver8

Re: Having trouble deciding on a map...

Post by Electsilver8 »

While speaking about Courseplay, does anybody else have trouble using CP with the Amazone Condor 15001? I tried it on 2 different map, and when the tractor reaches the end of the first roll he starts backing in a circle 15 or 20 times and then finally aligns himself up on the 2nd path but not perfect, he misses some there.
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Electsilver8 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:28 am I've tried a few, but cant get into it. So far, GCV is still my favorite but I've spent alot of hours on it, and I'm kinda bored with it now. Anybody have a suggestion or two? Must be Courseplay friendly.
Some of my favourites are Tuscan Lands, Bjornholm 17, Lone Oak, Suffolk Farm, Giants Island, Westbridge Hills.

Have always wanted to try Altenstein, The West Coast, and New Bartelshagen... don't know if I'll ever get to those :blushnew:

Can't speak to how any work with Courseplay as I've not tried.
gopbernie

Post by gopbernie »

Enjoy the platinum expansion map Estancia Lapacho, Snettertons, Spectacle Island and a late arrival to FS17 but great map Mercury Farms. A ton of good maps and mods for FS17 make it enjoyable to keep playing. I believe these maps would be courseplay friendly, but do not have direct experience with it.
-PC Win 10
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

Lone Oak is an excellent map, it can work really well if you have a good understanding of CoursePlay as many of the fields are difficult shapes.
It is a nice size though I have found, it is a good match for the Big Bud equipment pack.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.