New mods for FS17?

pingu

New mods for FS17?

Post by pingu »

Just curious if someone is still doing mods for FS17 that they plan to release to the public... :)
<-- FS17 on an iMac 27" playing Lone Oak Farm and The Western Shore -->
DirectCedar

Re: New mods for FS17?

Post by DirectCedar »

pingu wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:55 pm Just curious if someone is still doing mods for FS17 that they plan to release to the public... :)
Bulletbill had released a few this year. They are on simplysafemods.com. Otherwise it looks to me like the modding scene for 17 has basically stopped. Which is a shame, since it is a better game than 19 :lol:
pingu

Post by pingu »

DirectCedar wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:40 pm Bulletbill had released a few this year. They are on simplysafemods.com. Otherwise it looks to me like the modding scene for 17 has basically stopped. Which is a shame, since it is a better game than 19 :lol:
Yup, got everything from there since the first day it was up. :biggrin2:

Surely BulletBill must start another map project after the The Western Shore, right...? I mean, he can't stop now when he is better than ever... :smileynew:
<-- FS17 on an iMac 27" playing Lone Oak Farm and The Western Shore -->
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

pingu wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:55 pm Just curious if someone is still doing mods for FS17 that they plan to release to the public... :)
AMG Modding is also doing Fs17 mods still and has already released some on "SimplySafeMods".

There is also a small Farm Sim map contest which has several Fs17 maps being made which may be released.

If you want to keep up with Fs17 mods I would recommend stopping by the Frontier Discord.(link in my Bio)

While the majority have moved on to Fs19 because they either prefer it or are the type where newer is always better regardless, there are plenty of people still playing Fs17 around.

There are still communities supporting Fs15 and some players still play Fs13.
Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU