Update

Bobbysorg

Update

Post by Bobbysorg »

hello, my name is David.
I know this message will not be important to you but I will leave it to you anyway. I am currently playing farming simulator nintendo switch edition and I realized that they did not add the dlc that came out for the desktop consoles and I am sure it is because there is already the fs20 which is a port of the mobile version, but let's be honest about it. fs nintendo switch edition looks better than the latter. You should add those dlc since there is a lot of content that users of this console are missing, not all of us have a PC gamer and / or desktop console, the base game already have it. It would really be wonderful to be able to grow sugar cane, cotton, raise horses (I know that these last two can be done in fs20) but this game leaves a lot to be desired and partly you can see that they put much more effort into the nintendo switch edition and many people It has it in its catalog of games, now if you don't want why it is an old game or a past generation, make a big update like you are doing with fs19. Please do not leave me in sight, I also have my business and I know it is in bad taste not to pay attention to customers (not to say anti-professional). If nothing else to say, I appreciate the time you took to read my comment, thank you.