[FS17] Feedback

wildberry

Re: [FS17] Feedback

Post by wildberry »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
khmlight3 wrote:I'm hoping in Farming Simulator 19 they add third person view, boats, planes, Clothes Shop and maybe a house you can buy and sleep in and customize it. I know this is a Farming Simulator 17 wishlist page but I would love to see that in Farming Simulator 19.
Boats and planes are not involved with farming (unless crop dusting). :smileynew: This is a farming centered game, not an anything game. :this:
Fish farm? :lol:

Not seeing a GPS in the video :frown:
MC, aka Master of Cereals
chaseydog

Post by chaseydog »

Found this on the FSUK forum, apologies if it's already been posted here

http://fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?topic= ... msg1236717

It looks like the Holmer Variant will be released on modhub. Makes sense if they want to ensure mods are available on release day. The dev also said the bucket volumes that have been posted are incorrect
swiv93

Post by swiv93 »

ill be sad to see all this work disappear (only got about 6hrs in the game) will be doing more till the end!!! but will be glad to start it off all over again.

the scorpion king over looking its kingdom of a clearfell site.

Pc version :) chainsaw operator, chipper operator, tractor driver

log txt viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Mike3650

Post by Mike3650 »

chaseydog wrote:Found this on the FSUK forum, apologies if it's already been posted here

http://fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?topic= ... msg1236717

It looks like the Holmer Variant will be released on modhub. Makes sense if they want to ensure mods are available on release day. The dev also said the bucket volumes that have been posted are incorrect
The info is a few posts above. :wink3:
Mike3650

Post by Mike3650 »

Dankaila7

Post by Dankaila7 »

Hello fellow farming simulator players. Just signed up to this forum. This isn't really a question or anything but I really do wonder what the future DLCS will include like brands, type of machinery, etc. Can't wait for the game! :biggrin2:
trizzo1984@gmail.com

Post by trizzo1984@gmail.com »

Maybe its just me, but looking in the equipment list, on top of the challengers it looks like their is a light bar of some sort, maybe strobe, maybe real light bar for brighter night work, this is something ive been requesting but there is definitely something on top of these machines, anyone have an answer for this
Last edited by trizzo1984@gmail.com on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ps4 all the way
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Challangers dont have lightbars unless its a kind of beam light
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

trizzo1984@gmail.com wrote:Maybe its just me, but looking in the equivalent list, on top of the challengers it looks like their is a light bar of some sort, maybe strobe, maybe real light bar for brighter night work, this is something ive been requesting but there is definitely something on top of these machines, anyone have an answer for this
I believe it is the mount for the gps reciever you are seing. Speaking of that I sure hope they integrate gps into the game, I see the challenger had an autoguide monitor in it in the e3 trailer.
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

Dankaila7 wrote:Hello fellow farming simulator players. Just signed up to this forum. This isn't really a question or anything but I really do wonder what the future DLCS will include like brands, type of machinery, etc. Can't wait for the game! :biggrin2:
Seing agco seems to be a big part in 17 maybe we will see some new agco brands such as sunflower, terragator, RoGator, gleaner, etc.
Racn

Post by Racn »

Will the logitech G29 wheel and peddle set work for Farm Sim 17 on the pc?
Cant use the peddles in Farm Sim 15, the gas and brake being on the same peddle doesnt work well.
Dankaila7

Post by Dankaila7 »

lexiontech wrote:
Dankaila7 wrote:Hello fellow farming simulator players. Just signed up to this forum. This isn't really a question or anything but I really do wonder what the future DLCS will include like brands, type of machinery, etc. Can't wait for the game! :biggrin2:
Seing agco seems to be a big part in 17 maybe we will see some new agco brands such as sunflower, terragator, RoGator, gleaner, etc.
Sweet. Thanks mate. Will check out the machinery them brands make.
trizzo1984@gmail.com

Post by trizzo1984@gmail.com »

eric21 wrote:Challangers dont have lightbars unless its a kind of beam light
I know, thats what im getting at
Ps4 all the way
Delbert453

Post by Delbert453 »

I wanna know why as a iowa farmboy why there isnt feed lots for cattle hoop buildings for fat hogs a driver to bring feed to a bulk bin to feed these starving critters augers and bins not everybodys a dairy farmer u should have ur choice harvesters as storage is stupid just my 2 cents cant wait for the 25th
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Delbert453 wrote:I wanna know why as a iowa farmboy why there isnt feed lots for cattle hoop buildings for fat hogs a driver to bring feed to a bulk bin to feed these starving critters augers and bins not everybodys a dairy farmer u should have ur choice harvesters as storage is stupid just my 2 cents cant wait for the 25th
Huh?