[FS17] Feedback

cr41g_1965

Re: [FS17] Feedback

Post by cr41g_1965 »

fact sheet 20 is up...I was off by 340 litres for capacity... looks nice though... love the interior detail

https://image.giants-software.com/index ... h=E8tJzhDE

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

cr41g_1965 wrote:fact sheet 20 is up...I was off by 340 litres for capacity... looks nice though... love the interior detail

I like it as well that there is old equipment to work with, it just bothers me that they make it so big that the Agco brands are in the game and there is so far not going to be any old material of those brand in the game :sadnew:
I'm living for my farm, I'm farming for life!
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

cr41g_1965 wrote:fact sheet 20 is up...I was off by 340 litres for capacity... looks nice though... love the interior detail

That one of the best thinks i seen so far.. Really nice that Case combine.. Maybe it isnt really a good idea to purchase a better one, but doing all the work with this one. :mrgreen:
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

BigYveske wrote:

I like it as well that there is old equipment to work with, it just bothers me that they make it so big that the Agco brands are in the game and there is so far not going to be any old material of those brand in the game :sadnew:

Maybe its a good idea when giants making new DLC they would invest more in this older stuff.. I really like it to. And i also think we already have enough brands in the game.
I really hope giants will fill these existing brand more then on the previous versions of farming simulator.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

BigYveske wrote:

I saw some of the beginning equipment on the german forum. this combine is starting equipment in goldcrest valley. the other tractors are a new Holland and another tractor I forgot already, my mind is gone, but it was pulling a great plains seeder. the new Holland had a cultivator behind it. and there is an old pickup to drive. good to sell to get equipment I need? I do think I will start off in normal mode instead of hard mode... chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
wallacewellfarm

Post by wallacewellfarm »

chaskuchar1 wrote:
BigYveske wrote:

I saw some of the beginning equipment on the german forum. this combine is starting equipment in goldcrest valley. the other tractors are a new Holland and another tractor I forgot already, my mind is gone, but it was pulling a great plains seeder. the new Holland had a cultivator behind it. and there is an old pickup to drive. good to sell to get equipment I need? I do think I will start off in normal mode instead of hard mode... chas
I think other tractors a Case.
Denhalen

Post by Denhalen »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
BlueShadow125 wrote:
NowHeresRoy wrote:Image
Hopefully someone hasn't already asked about this but, what do you guys think the "stop and go braking" option is all about?
my guess is that when stop and go braking is OFF, your tractor will glide to a halt instead of fs15 tractor auto braking.
so it will basically be like driving a car; your accelerating at a speed, and when you release the accelerator, it begins slowing down gradually and not instantly.
That's cool!!! :D I wondered this too.
Stop and Go means, that when it's on. As you hit the brake, the tractor stops but doesn't go in reverse right away. You need to select the reverse or forward. Turning it off, makes the brake also the reverse button. So it's not when you release the accelerator, the tractor keeps on rolling.
swiv93

Post by swiv93 »

the lely video is good I especially like the fact they showed 4 different brands pulling there machines so they don't show favs to one brand or another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN5j8pxTGkU
Pc version :) chainsaw operator, chipper operator, tractor driver

log txt viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
andydragon61

Post by andydragon61 »

chickens appear to be a waste as you cant sell them, only the eggs. would like to sell them to a nugget factory
Guil

Post by Guil »

andydragon61 wrote:chickens appear to be a waste as you cant sell them, only the eggs. would like to sell them to a nugget factory
Lol. You can't buy chickens either. You start with a small few and that's it.
Quakerboy74

Post by Quakerboy74 »

swiv93 wrote:the lely video is good I especially like the fact they showed 4 different brands pulling there machines so they don't show favs to one brand or another

What's with the milking station tho? No more auto milking? Can we do it? Or is it just for show?
Clive31087

Post by Clive31087 »

Quakerboy74 wrote:
swiv93 wrote:the lely video is good I especially like the fact they showed 4 different brands pulling there machines so they don't show favs to one brand or another

What's with the milking station tho? No more auto milking? Can we do it? Or is it just for show?
I'd also like to know this, its been shown a couple of times but no info about it
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

Anyone read the dev blog today. They were talking about how all of the fields you don't own are farmed by AI that you can do missions for. Wonder if the AI will actually work the fields with machinery or if they will just go through the growth cycles. Either way this will be nice instead of having a wasteland of barren fields like in 15.
Xboxfarmsim

Post by Xboxfarmsim »

lexiontech wrote:Anyone read the dev blog today. They were talking about how all of the fields you don't own are farmed by AI that you can do missions for. Wonder if the AI will actually work the fields with machinery or if they will just go through the growth cycles. Either way this will be nice instead of having a wasteland of barren fields like in 15.
I read it. The AI will not appear in the fields as it would take away data they have used for other stuff, it's all done "behind the scenes" so I'm guessing if you leave it long enough a field of wheat would be harvested then cultivated then request planted just like irl
Massive respect to all the modders
Juicytoes

Post by Juicytoes »

lexiontech wrote:Anyone read the dev blog today. They were talking about how all of the fields you don't own are farmed by AI that you can do missions for. Wonder if the AI will actually work the fields with machinery or if they will just go through the growth cycles. Either way this will be nice instead of having a wasteland of barren fields like in 15.
They will just do it invisibly to cut down on lag and keep the frame rates up