[FS17] Feedback

RODHA

Re: [FS17] Feedback

Post by RODHA »

Colin_TJ wrote:My idea, if I may express it a bit further:
Let's (for argument sake, you) create thread on which we throw ideas only. Then those ideas get filtered based on Giants final say what "can" and "can't" be done. And ideas which pass "can be done" filtration are put to vote in that way there won't be issue with voting on somthing that can't be done. Winning vote will see a daylight. Satisfaction to Giants for pleasing it's community and community members happy to have some more impact on game.
Something like that, guess that this could be addressed in different way but I hope that you understand general idea.
Kindly,
Colin_TJ
This is really good, very logical and I assume doable too.
I'll back that as far as it can go *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

I have a request if I may.
Trailer Dolly has a ball type attachment which isn't working with other trailers that have a pin attachment type. However trucks in game have a pin type attachment which is working with dolly despite it's incompatibility. Is it possible to assure that some fix will get out, so we can attach dolly to other trailers with any attachment to get most efficient use out of it.
Sounds confusing I know.. It's bit late... Lol thanks...
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
lsutigersfan72

Post by lsutigersfan72 »

It would be awesome if chickens were on every map.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

lsutigersfan72 wrote:It would be awesome if chickens were on every map.
Chickens are, don't know what you mean by that? :confusednew: You just can't buy them, but you do get them at the start of a new save game.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
lsutigersfan72

Post by lsutigersfan72 »

Appreciate the info.
aklein

Post by aklein »

In the prices screen it would be nice if when you put your cursor over the crop icon if it gave you the name of the crop. Sure the in game crops are easy to learn and there is help information for those but on maps that add a bunch of stuff to the prices screen its hard to know what the icons are representing at the start of the map. After you play a while you figure it out but it would be nice to be able to cursor over the icon and get a popup helper text telling you what crop it is representing.
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

I hope they add some more Challenger equipment like the MT-400 MT500 MT600 the CH500 Sunflower tillage equipment to include there Cultivators and White Planters into the game. And expand with larger options equipment wise for the already in game equipment
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Dedicated servers for consoles (paid can be) and massive Map like Stappenbach V2.1 is required... Equipment gest bigger and maps are to small. So pleasetake these two under consideration.
Thanks.
W1der

Re: [FS17] Feedback / "regarding automatic cover opening feature"

Post by W1der »

Since the last update the tipper covers automatically open when next to a "loading trigger" ...
I am fine with that ... it is a nice feature.

A suggestion ...
Is it possible for you to modify this, so that this feature is disabled when the "tipper" is already full and when the "fill type" is not supported?
I use the "universal kotte mod" and the covers on my tippers opens every time I pass a tank with water (or similar) ... and I find this a bit frustrating (as I got plenty of water and slurry tanks around my maps) ... :blushnew:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
hannyboy

Post by hannyboy »

When comes a free DLC from Giants?
Regards, Hannyboy :coolnew:
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

hannyboy wrote:When comes a free DLC from Giants?
FREE...? :lol:
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

SnoopBok

Post by SnoopBok »

I really like the game but I'm disappointed there is still no support for Nvidia SLI. I can't get the best experience now with my two GTX 970s, when I enable SLI performance is even worse then using one GPU.
hannyboy

Post by hannyboy »

Colin_TJ wrote:
hannyboy wrote:When comes a free DLC from Giants?
FREE...? :lol:
Yes, like in FS15, the Farming Classic or the NH loaders :biggrin2:
Regards, Hannyboy :coolnew:
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I love the fm radio have it to play all the time. have the machine noise turned down so I can listen to the music while I'm playing the game,
I did notice its music for women mostly unless.