[FS17] Feedback

j_maybury

Re: [FS17] Feedback

Post by j_maybury »

I'm having some trouble with this mod............FS17_maschioGaspardoPack I found that it is spoiling my game saves, I am not yet a 100% sure that this is the culprit but so far it is pointing to this one, I still have four left to test, but as soon as I took this one out of the mods file the save games worked as normal again. when it was loaded all my farm equipment would disappear, all bales and animals would disappear, but a pile of fertiliser that I accidently dropped onto the ground was still there.

Is anyone ells having this problem? And have they loaded FS17_maschioGaspardoPack into there game... It is in the Modhub under Package in the category table.

EDIT I am now sure that it is this mod that is causing the problem, Did Giants ever check for game saving for this mod???
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

I have some questions: How long a mod would be a BETA? Since it has past the tests and is no longer a BETA, how long it will take to be allowed for consoles? And finishing: Except those highly scripted mods that obviously cannot be made for consoles, what else prevents a mod to be a console ready?
Sonek4
FS 15/17/19/22 on PS4 and XBox One
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

I've been playing FS 17 a lot and tried many maps/mods. My opinion Lossberg map is the best, I like scandinavian style maps and there is not many of them.. like for example British style maps.

Lossberg is very detailed map, fields and roads are not square style, there are trees and changes in the landscape etc. It feels like real world... I'm tired of those flat big yards and wide roads that many other maps provide.
KevinMn

Post by KevinMn »

Sonek4 wrote:I have some questions: How long a mod would be a BETA? Since it has past the tests and is no longer a BETA, how long it will take to be allowed for consoles? And finishing: Except those highly scripted mods that obviously cannot be made for consoles, what else prevents a mod to be a console ready?
It may stay in beta forever, as far as I know, there're different limitations, depending on whether or not it's a beta mod, like poly count. Since that's not likely to change, it'll stay in beta as long as the poly count is higher.
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

KevinMn wrote:
Sonek4 wrote:I have some questions: How long a mod would be a BETA? Since it has past the tests and is no longer a BETA, how long it will take to be allowed for consoles? And finishing: Except those highly scripted mods that obviously cannot be made for consoles, what else prevents a mod to be a console ready?
It may stay in beta forever, as far as I know, there're different limitations, depending on whether or not it's a beta mod, like poly count. Since that's not likely to change, it'll stay in beta as long as the poly count is higher.
I've learned all that trough the hard way lol. Yes, one time BETA means beta forever because they have in beta section those mods that does not reach the quality level they stablished, and mods with log errors and simple edits. And also your first mod as everybody says.
Sonek4
FS 15/17/19/22 on PS4 and XBox One
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

are we going make wish/suggestion bucket for FS 19?
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
rody12

Post by rody12 »

I came across some decorative horses on Coldborough, and thought to myself that it would be fun if we had live horses on FS as I'm working quite a bit with horses in real life. But yeah, guess that horses don't have as much to do with farming as the pigs, cows and sheep do
Xbox Series X
John Deere
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

Ask that to the mennonites if horses have something to do with farming or not haha.
PS4 player
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

ok bottom line question( last one in this topic) from my side to Giants:

Are and when consoles will see 4xmaps this FS17 or FS19?
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
sundownchevy

Post by sundownchevy »

I'd like to see an idea implemented within not only the game store, inventory but also on mod hub and that would be a search bar option. If someone mentioned it previously I do apologize, reading through 200+ pages didn't seem very pleasant lol But yeah, say if you were in your inventory, had a ton of mods to search through and wanted to find that item quickly so you type it in ___________ and tada! A full list of items populated around that search query. Same would apply in the store for those in a hurry and as for mod hub it's quite tiresome looking through all those mods to realize you weren't in the right place, to begin with.
hondadude77

My Feedback

Post by hondadude77 »

not sure where to post feedback so i guess i'll do it here:
i'm new to this version so if i miss something, apologies

1) customizing tractors with different engine sizes and colors and attachments
- great work here guys, so many tractors were dead to me in 2015 b/c the engine was too small. glad i now have access to more tractors b/c of this tool
2) different crops
- like very much thanks
3) sell prices update to what it seem by the minute instead of by the hour
- very nice ty
4) mandatory plowing to improve yield along with multi fertilizing
- more immersive very nice
5) the money sink with days owned along with time used
- very nice makes me want to play longer

suggestions:
1) weather to destroy crops
- maybe turn this on and off
2) pets maybe, i grew up on a horse farm and we always had dogs and cats
- just a thought
3) maybe instead of a money sink for days used, how about a maintenance schedule ... drive somewhere to get oil changed and parts fixed ... random breakdowns maybe?
- more immersive
4) you can never have enough harvesters ... more more more please and maybe customize them as well ... size of motor and capacity and such so you don't have to remodel a whole new vehicle
5) resizing mini-map ... perhaps with scroll wheel so i can keep it up longer while i drive

great job guys very much like what you did with 2017 keep up the good work
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

just a little marker for myself.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

1- ability to choose animal fields
2- crop sprayer plane?
3- better ground physics
4- more starting maps (£50 for 2 maps!?)
5- more crop variety
6- more realistic sky
7- SEASONS FOR CONSOLES lol
8- more intelligent AI
9- better control system for logging, still far too fiddly
10- ability to create your entire farm from scratch
11- more customization options, fences, walls, lights, buildings etc
12- maps with water offer hydro electric power as a source of income (we have windmills so why not?)
13- more interaction with animals such as muck out, hose down etc
14- licences! You cant have a farm game without names like john deere and claas!
15- auction market for animals
16- auction system for fields
17- more trains on maps
18- ability to travel from one in game map to another(this would obviously exclude any mod maps!)
19- map with a doc enabling international trade pricing for crops
20- a more regular DLC schedule? Season pass currently doesn't hold value for money imo
21- achievements/trophies specific to each map. Encourage using or having to play other game content/equipment
22- more achievements/trophies and more challenging also. Ran out of goals very quickly
23- self operated saw mill to make and sell planks
24- color option for buildings
25- repair function for vehicles, mod available on pc but why not standard?
26- gravel yard
27- beacon light reflection(console)
Last edited by Tazman1983 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kristaok

Post by Kristaok »

I'd love to see horses and goats in the next game, as for fs17 it's perfect thanks for making the game team! I play this game everyday!
"To everything there is a Season
and a time to every purpose under Heaven."
Ecclesiastes 3:1
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Maybe goats
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.