[FS17] Feedback

Slivicon

Re: [FS17] Feedback

Post by Slivicon »

I'm sorry if it has already been suggested, but I would really appreciate if the in-game store, garage and mods menus as well as the web page mods had more options for viewing the data like a spreadsheet/table, sorting by columns, filtering, and search. Right now I find it very cumbersome and limited to use those features.

Edit: For example, https://goo.gl/RFvyhu
Last edited by Slivicon on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Now that we've seen a sneak peak at the competition, maybe get more crops that we can harvest?
the big print giveth the small print taketh
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Cotton I'd love to see. I mean, Case made module pickers. It'd be perfect!
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Ford8560

Post by Ford8560 »

Any word on when Bally moon is coming out
And west coast
eric21

Post by eric21 »

When it's ready
Lurcher man

Post by Lurcher man »

I heard last week it was going to be 2 weeks time for west coast but not sure if was the right crack.be nice if it is but will come when it come. As for the Bally moon castle don’t have a clue but like west coast it will come just a matter of time can’t wait tho ready for the new ones.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

If its other than this thread, fs uk forum or bybthe modder himself then its not true
Lurcher man

Post by Lurcher man »

Ain’t going to be for a while now from what av just seen on face book he postponed it due to family member not to well. Sorry to hear B.B. hopes well soon
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Lurcher man wrote:Ain’t going to be for a while now from what av just seen on face book he postponed it due to family member not to well. Sorry to hear B.B. hopes well soon
Will be amazed if we see it befor xmas now I’ve read B.B. news,hope his father gets well soon...sod the map family is much more important
El3mentGamer

Post by El3mentGamer »

Tazman1983 wrote:1- ability to choose animal fields
3- better ground physics
7- SEASONS FOR CONSOLES lol
8- more intelligent AI
10- ability to create your entire farm from scratch
11- more customization options, fences, walls, lights, buildings etc
13- more interaction with animals such as muck out, hose down etc
14- licences! You cant have a farm game without names like john deere and claas!
23- self operated saw mill to make and sell planks
25- repair function for vehicles, mod available on pc but why not standard?
I second a lot of Tazman's suggestions; here I've weeded through them what I entirely agree with above.

In addition to these; here's some comments:

1, 10, and 11- Would really open up a whole new world to this game. I know it would take a lot of work; but imagine how amazing it would be to start of with some money, drive off in your truck, select your plot, and build your farming empire from scratch! This would push the FS franchise OVER THE TOP.

3- This could be a settings option. Anybody play MX vs. ATV Unleashed? The ground physics in that were really cool. You would leave ruts, it would make your quad or bike bounce when driving over them. It could be made where ground softness changes with weather; you could also include dozers to alter the land.

8- Is a flat out must. The A&I is not terrible atm, but a lot of babysitting is required.. frequently at that.

25- Would be really neat, but may add too much depth? While not necessary, it would be a nice addition to toggle via settings.

and lastly 14- People beat this subject like a dead horse. I personally work for a Deere dealer and know how stingy they are with their brand TRUST ME. My only thoughts on this is that Deere is what this game is missing, it's what everyone wants (look at the numerous mods). If at possible a deal with Deere is what you guys need to focus on with negotiations; American Farmer hasn't been out for years right? Push harder! They'll budge. They have to. Your game IS the face of Farm games. They HAVE to see that.

Anyways, I would love to hear any additional opinions on these subjects!

Edit: and please add more specific categories, and search function for in-game modhub!
PS4: EL3MENTGAMER // GÓRALE - FS17 // SEASONS
Jlf85

Post by Jlf85 »

I wish we had more room for mods on the console.. Maybe make them dlc in the case of large maps, as some have said?
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

There should be a better graphics system because the same one has been used and optimized for 2 years . Also there should be a few more licences and a better rain system with animated wipers if it's not a script . And also a seasons system .
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
El3mentGamer

Post by El3mentGamer »

SimulatedSphere wrote:There should be a better graphics system because the same one has been used and optimized for 2 years . Also there should be a few more licences and a better rain system with animated wipers if it's not a script . And also a seasons system .
Could we expect this in the next release? With a big competition title such as REALFARM with up-to-date graphics?
PS4: EL3MENTGAMER // GÓRALE - FS17 // SEASONS
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Graphics on that game is not that good. I own the game and applied Sony for return. In the videos they look good. But in the game there is a sythetic nature that you feel. Something feels wrong. It is just hard to tell. Besides it is not even playable. It took me 10mins to attach a plow becaue game engine just wasn't able to make up it's mind. That is not a game. It is just a bad joke.
PS5 / FS22
greenblood44

Post by greenblood44 »

can we get a conversion built into the game for gallons, acres, bushels, mph