[FS17] Feedback

3rd pedal

Re: [FS17] Feedback

Post by 3rd pedal »

If its not possible on console then mind telling me how is it possible for us console to be able to "lease" the equipments ingame. It will work same thing for the field leasing/rent. Its possible but only up to giants.
Guil

Post by Guil »

It uses scripts that aren't in the base game.
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

^^^^^apparently everything does :lol:
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

It's a small thing but it would be good if Giants could find a way to implement hazard warning lights for console players. Is there any reason why R1+down couldn't be used for them (for PS4)? At the moment that control does the same as L1+down (zooms the camera out). I just wondered as I couldn't find an official answer anywhere.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ It makes the game sorta laggier with them.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ I thought it was the case with the beacon lights reflecting from any surface.
I don't think hazard indicators would cause that kinda issue. That is something simply forgotten I believe.
PS5 / FS22
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ I thought it was both, but I'm not sure
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

Yeah Giants did say that beacon reflections aren't an option due to graphic limits. I don't mind not having that setting as they seem to reflect too much in daylight. I don't think anything was said about hazard warning lights though. Maybe they did get forgotten but not sure.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

Oké lets list it up :hmm:

-Maybe an option on tires?
I coughed myself on using a tractors for transport and the others for field work. Maybe road tires? Let tires wear off on the use. Road tires last longer for transport. Traction tires for the field use. Narrows will wear offf a lot more on the road and road tires wound not wear off that much in the field but gif you less traction. Something like that. Maybe even gif it a fuel consumptionlevel change on the different tires on usage.

- goats. Maybe goats. Compared to sheep, goats need housing so more use off straw(gives us manire). They give milk! But need less attention on food like the cows. Grass and maybe a bit of chaff.

Beef cow. Production of meat. Give them a easier produce time butt give them something more expensive in the meal with middlings(if this is the right term)

Maybe age of cattle. Now you got a produce time. Give it time to be young cattle that need to walk in the meadowlands to grow(gives us a little animal transport to bring them to the meadows and a bit later(on age) back to the stables on the farm. Maybe even sell them for an small fee on old age after milking them to the last drip :biggrin2:

- give these meadows an fertilize stadium. When walking animals on it +1 on the fertilizer count. Injection of liquid manure on grass? +1 count. Than when not running any cattle on the meadows you can put the mower in it and give you a good slice of grass.

- Meat chickens? Since you are going in the houses why not meat chickens? Give them food with a selection of wheat, corn and middlings(to buy)?
After a period of time when they are butcher ready they move out and you get a paycheck. and than you need to clean out the houses. Cool right? gives you a good deal of manure :hmm:

- speaking of manure!
Give the different types of manure(liquid manure, chicken manure, beef manure)a different fertilize stadium. One is stronger than the other. One gives more organic waste in the ground so you can compensate the gift of compost on the fields(we need compost standerd in the game but as an additive like lime(chalk)) This also makes us able to top-dress the field with manure, so if you do the catch crop like oilseed radish makes more sense an maybe give a extra fertilize stadium so it doesn’t go a waste to give more manure on the first crop?

Well that’s it for now on my thoughts for expending the game with fun and challenging aspects. Hope it’s recognizeable to all real life farmers that this is real(in Belgium that is). What’s your a pinion on this?

Sorry for spelling mistakes!!
I'm living for my farm, I'm farming for life!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Peta
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Pawl?
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
skogseide

Post by skogseide »

sorry og this has been mentioned before. But there is a few things I would like to see being implemented in FS19.

- sound of trees falling and hitting ground
- improved distance from the headlights on tractors and machines
- more realistic gravity on everything in the game
- more realistic traction and ground response
- improved economic overview
- horses
- cats and dogs
- other AI farmers to give you some "competition" in single player
- buy and sell contracts for various things you can harvest

I think these things would make the game feel more enjoyable and make the maps feel more real.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

skogseide wrote:sorry og this has been mentioned before. But there is a few things I would like to see being implemented in FS19.

- horses
- cats and dogs

I think these things would make the game feel more enjoyable and make the maps feel more real.
If they make it to realistic, no one will buy it, keep that in mind.
skogseide

Post by skogseide »

BigC92 wrote:
skogseide wrote:sorry og this has been mentioned before. But there is a few things I would like to see being implemented in FS19.

- horses
- cats and dogs

If they make it to realistic, no one will buy it, keep that in mind.
sure thing, but i don't see how any of this is making the game too realistic for people to buy it. I've seen some of this requested earlier, so I doubt these things will make people stop playing the game :)
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

^^I agree, none of that list is beyond the realms of possibility and would be welcome additions to the game.