[FS17] Feedback

cityfarmer

Re: [FS17] Feedback

Post by cityfarmer »

I have one recommendation for the next version or update. Apologies if this has been mentioned.

When purchasing pallets of fertilizer or seed, the store should provide a temporary forklift. The vehicle would be removed once the pallets were loaded and could not be driven off the lot.

Or maybe a feed store where you drive in like the barn, and it loads your truck.
NateS

Post by NateS »

Or maybe there could always be a forklift at the store that you can operate but it can't leave a certain area and doesn't count against your daily maintinence fees. It would just always be brand new with zero hours and fully fueled.
PC & PS4
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Or just buy one and leave it at the store?
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

I am sure it has been stated numerous times. But if not this game, the next iteration of Farm simulator should have seasons with the corresponding crop growing season incorporated.
Traisir

Post by Traisir »

Colin_TJ wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:56 pm https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2017
any thoughts about consoles or doing same by using ground response mod?
At me it has turned out so.
There was no particular difference. :blushnew:
Well, maybe a little bit
My pc: I5 3660k,gtx 1080,32 gb ram.
New hobby.
cityfarmer

Post by cityfarmer »

eric21 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:48 pm Or just buy one and leave it at the store?
Yeah which is what I'm doing now, but this is supposed to be a simulator.

In real life, farmers don't leave their forklifts at the store or even take one with them. At least not in Ohio AFAIK :biggrin2:
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

What about adding Chopped Straw mod to console but using solid manuer from spreader as output instead of custom scripts...
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Colin_TJ wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:54 pm What about adding Chopped Straw mod to console but using solid manuer from spreader as output instead of custom scripts...
Still need to ask the modders permsion
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

eric21 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:02 pm
Colin_TJ wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:54 pmharvesters
What about adding Chopped Straw mod to console but using solid manuer from spreader as output instead of custom scripts...
Still need to ask the modders permsion
What? No if u make separate mod and use existing scripts/commands from basic game as responsible fro manure spreaders output and swap it with one of harvesters outputs.. or something like that.... sorry I'm a bit tired.... just a fought tho... personally I wouldn't mind that harvester would have its normal output for balling and then spreading manure as result is important and not the look... :)
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
NateS

Post by NateS »

I would assume that would require someone making a modded harvester with an unlimited supply of manure.
PC & PS4
AC7045

Post by AC7045 »

Well my son plays FS15 on Xbox 360 and I'm on FS17 on Xbox One and the graphic changes are huge. This version (17) is fantastic. Graphics, playability, mods, everything is so improved I have no room for complaints...
Aurelix

Post by Aurelix »

Colin_TJ wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:54 pm What about adding Chopped Straw mod to console but using solid manuer from spreader as output instead of custom scripts...
That will be very nice if Giants make chopped straw mod on console, or any modder !!!!!!! *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
Aurelix, of Gallic origin, who went to the snow kingdom!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8UbzT ... kQ3Ieqk4yg
Michael5941

Filters for the garage.

Post by Michael5941 »

I have a question is there any plans to add filters to the garage list. Right now we only have 2 and those being owned and leased vehicles. I own a lot of equipment and It's starting to get kinda tedious going through the garage. I would like to see filters so I don't have to go all the way through the list just to find a sower. I would also like a mod filter to separate vanilla items from modded items, normally you have to go past all vanilla items to get to modded items but with a filter I could hide all vanilla items just to speed up the process of finding things I would also like this with dlcs as well. Speaking of dlcs it would be nice to have a folder for a certain dlc pack in the store, for example when I first purchased the big bud pack I opened up a map to see what it all includes it took some time because I had to go through every folder, if there was a big bud dlc folder that contained everything from the big bud pack I wouldn't have had to spend so much time going through the store, this would be the same with the other dlc packs as well. I'm just wondering if this is in the works and will hopefully be added in a future update.

To the moderators: I didn't know where to put this topic so hopefully general discussion works, if not just move it where it belongs.

Edit don_apple: moved into the Feedback thread since this is where suggestions for improvements to the game belong.
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

You cannot close or open gates and doors at the moment in any map. I noticed this problem last week. I play with PS4Pro and all was just fine earlier. Weird bug?
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

Question?

I’m thinking about getting me an dual joystick setup.
Does anyone can tell me something about the joysticks there using?
Is it worth it to buy two joysticks?
The difficulty for the installation and control settings?
I'm living for my farm, I'm farming for life!