[FS17] Feedback

SebiTheJOker

Re: [FS17] Feedback

Post by SebiTheJOker »

There are so many things to update, like the mirrors that are broken. In 2017, it s so bad that i can t get some true to life mirrors, from a game that i paid 60$ at release. How am i suppose to do my job well in the field if i constantly need to look behind always, because the mirrors only reflect my vehicle...
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I wouldnt say the mirrors are bad just okish. What tractor are you using?
SebiTheJOker

Post by SebiTheJOker »

On PS4 the mirrors are very bad. I have a Deutz-Fahr Series 9 with a fov of 65. I thing Giants should take another look at this problem and they should implement adjustable mirrors feature. Apart from that, great game, hats off
Cassin

Post by Cassin »

It would be great if there was categories in the mod list at savegame launch. It would be far easier to search a mod to check / uncheck :)

And if all the other maps could automatically be unchecked at new game creation, it would save a lot of errors I think :)
RFERIGOLO

Post by RFERIGOLO »

I would suggest in the next game update to put the information of great demand, the time remaining to finish it.
:geeknew: :geeknew: :geeknew:
Playing PS5 in Brazil, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19, FS 22,
Farmer Richie

Post by Farmer Richie »

:biggrin2:

The trees on Westbridge Hills are glitching out when cutting them making it too get rid of them. Any fixes for this would be good.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Cassin wrote:And if all the other maps could automatically be unchecked at new game creation, it would save a lot of errors I think :)
This has already been reported and acknowledged by the developers: viewtopic.php?f=936&t=111137
Farmer Richie wrote::biggrin2:

The trees on Westbridge Hills are glitching out when cutting them making it too get rid of them. Any fixes for this would be good.
Since Westbridge Hills is now a mod map, please report such issues in the ModHub Mod Bug-Reports area: viewforum.php?f=940

To report bugs of the game or any ModHub mods, please use the procedure described in the following post: viewtopic.php?f=936&t=110383
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Farmer Richie

Post by Farmer Richie »

tyvm for your help
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Great stuff... Won't bother to write on this thread again as my feedback is being removed to unspecified reason. Fought that this was feedback thread, oh well... Pointless
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Guil

Post by Guil »

When you post the same thing multiple times expect one of the posts to be deleted.
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

I did write my feedback about Westbridge Hills once and it had been removed. So I did it on other thread titled Westbridge Hills, but due the fact that map was made apparently by Giants I can't be certain if this thread (Westbridge Hills) is only general discussion by fans or staff collecting feedback from it about the map.. Nevermind...
Last edited by Colin_TJ on Fri May 12, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guil

Post by Guil »

My apologies Colin. I must have read the post a second time and thought it was a duplicate post. I'm awful tired today.
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

No worries mate.
Frantic Farmer

Post by Frantic Farmer »

The front wheels on the New Holland T8 or T7 i can't remember dont look like they aren't moving in 3 person camera.
PS4/ Thornton/ American outback : UK Player :hi:
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

We need chalk.
We must be able to stabilize the acidity in the ground after all the manure.
I was thinking for a factory where we can by chalk and than spread it with the solid fertilizer spreaders.
It can be built in the game the same as the periodic ploughing. After a stage of 3 crop rotations we should spread chalk.

Just an idea because I also have to do it in real life.
I'm living for my farm, I'm farming for life!