[FS17] Feedback

MadMax
GIANTS Software | Vehicle Integration

[FS17] Feedback

Post by MadMax »

Hello,

here you can post your feedback about the latest informations of Farming Simulator 17 as you can see in our [FS17] First pictures/videos/informations... -thread.
Gruß Max...
FarmerNobby2008

Re: [FS17] Feedback

Post by FarmerNobby2008 »

If Fendt is in the new FS17 than we might see besides Tractors and Combines from Fendt the new Forage Harvester Katana 65/85 ... it would be awesome ...
Last edited by FarmerNobby2008 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lamborghini

Post by Lamborghini »

I dont really like the truck and some graphics in the game but i think other things are ok
Marcel52

Post by Marcel52 »

I hope that we can expect that the DLC from fs15 will be changed for fs17, Holmer DLC I hope that we also will see back in fs17
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Quite a number of players have been asking for a Murican style truck..kudo's to Giants for giving them one.. fingers crossed for the Tatra to remain as well.

Giants is doing it's best to give the people what they want.. they clearly have been listening... sure they can't do everything everyone wants, they are not a huge firm.... I have been more than impressed with what I have seen so far, much more impressed than I would have thought I was going to be.

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Decker_MMIV

Post by Decker_MMIV »

Things I noticed in the 'From Seeds to Harvest' video;
- attaching/detaching is now occuring more '"smoothly" *thumbsup* compared to the previous game versions, seen at 0:55 & 2:54,
- at 2:50 there seems to be 5 mirrors working at the same time (or is it only 3 real mirrored rendered scenes?) - at highest graphics setting I assume,
- I find it a bit odd to see the fill-type icon being in cyan color now - will be interesting to see how the modding community adapts to it,
- looking at the 2x2-lane highway, I wonder if the NPC-cars will make use of the extra lane to overtake slower moving vehicles, like... tractors :wink:
- wondering what is in the basement seen at 2:46, or is it just the shadow thats playing a trick on me, as it looks like a downward slope.
Bickle

Post by Bickle »

Will achievements again be disabled during multiplayer? We wasted hours before finding this out, and it spoiled a lot of fun. We all bought it to play and earn achievements together. It's not that it's not fun, but it was a real downer. Compounding our problem was the broken AI that kept getting stuck which I assume is going to be fixed.
Octopuss

Post by Octopuss »

I really like the visual improvements since FS15, but at the same time am (very) slightly dissapointed that the world textures still look a little washed out. I'm not saying everything should be vidid and saturated, but a little less whiteish tone would be tons better. Still, it seems noticeably improved.

I'd like to see more detailed vehicle interiors (with not SO low resolution textures) with control panels that light up as you turn on lights, turn signal and so on.

Also, I would like to see support for Vulkan API. The engine is probably not a performance king, so it would help a lot I believe.
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

the rear, centres and front-most wheels on the above Salford plough don't have planetary reduction hubs as the wheels aren't driven, also the tread cleats face the opposite way on the rearmost wheel, while the front wheel has a tyre tread more like the two centre wheels with a conventional ribbed implement/trailer/low profile lorry tyres.

maybe e.g. the rear right wheel rim centre of the MF 7347s combine or similar may be more appropriate.

http://salfordgroup.com/
http://salfordgroup.com/8200-tandem-flex-trail-plow
http://salfordgroup.com/8300-tandem-flex-trail-plow
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

out of interest which map is the second map in FS17, given

is it Bjornholm or Sosnovka updated to FS17 or something else still under wraps? :hmm:
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

b101uk wrote:out of interest which map is the second map in FS17, given

is it Bjornholm or Sosnovka updated to FS17 or something else still under wraps? :hmm:
I asked that very same question, afaik, nothing has been said, love the game play video, looking forward to the game!
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Like to know why decided to skipped the buy option for chickens? Like to see it reverted, and that we also can sell chickens for meat.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
DJ-C-RAP

Post by DJ-C-RAP »

Would really love to see a shared multiplayer online farm!! where a group of friends can start a farm together and work on the progress no matter which user is online.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

I see in the trailer no 1 that the field texture of cultivating is changed to a better looking one.. Please also change the others ( plowing ect.)

Iam also missing an animation for the baler pick-up and other pick ups.. Can these animations also be added?

The bale trailer (with automatic pick-up also missing an animation) can this be added?

In FS15 it wasnt possible to move fermented silage from BGA to other `empty` BGA (you could scoop it in a trailer) and move it around every where.. But it wasnt possible to dump it in a `empty` BGA (can this be added)
Last edited by Xtrememaster on Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Xtrememaster wrote:Like to know why decided to skipped the buy option for chickens? Like to see it reverted, and that we also can sell chickens for meat.
You dont buy chickens, you let the eggs hatch, im wondering if you get to feed them?