[FS17] Feedback

SimulatedSphere

Re: [FS17] Feedback

Post by SimulatedSphere »

I know , use a conveyor belt or edit them to make them move quicker and work quicker.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
SimulatedSphere

RODHA wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:07 pm I think you should attach a Big Bud as a rear weight to counter balance a 50k ltr bucket.
I would find a massive trailer that can attach to the back of a wheel loader then put a big bud on it .
Just waiting for FS19!
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

That would be a sight :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
SimulatedSphere

The wheeloader would do a wheelie then when that bucket goes on , the tyres will explode . It would only happen if it was real life of course.
Just waiting for FS19!
W1der

Re: [FS17] Feedback / Controls

Post by W1der »

Would it be a lot of work to add an extra column for "gamepad" in the controls menu?

I have 7 detectable devices/controllers mapped and I only get 1 column for this.
Anyone playing with keyboard and mouse usually only has 1 keyboard + 1 mouse ... but gets 3 columns!?

It would be awesome to be able to map some functions to multiple devices!
Especially the axis, as this is hard to find a "work around" for ... :this:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
farmboygator52

Post by farmboygator52 »

giants thanks for an awesome fun game. modders i want to say thank you for all your hard work. playing on xbox1 here in arkansas
:hi:
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

just on quick note: i would like to see separation for liquid and solid materials for liters and kg....
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Drmattymd wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:49 am
Colin_TJ wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:05 am just on quick note: i would like to see separation for liquid and solid materials for liters and kg....
The problem with that is its using liters as a volume measurement whereas kg is a weight measurement. So a tipper that holds 10000 liters of material will have different weights for different materials
I don't see a problem a with that. If a trailer is 18 ton cap it can take 18 ton not more and liters are to liquids not to grain nor chaff/maize or other solid material... sorry but i did some farming on my granddads farm and when we went to sell a crop we never seen a buy point for crop saying x price for 1000 liters but it was saying x price for a ton (1000kg)... don't know how it is where u from but im pretty sure that its everywhere like that.... trailers have their weight limit same a as harvesters (true that harvesters have set dimensions in cubic meters in their storage but it depends as well how much they can have in weight. just look on some recent farming games which come out not that far ago.... I always was a bit confused about liters in trailers from crops like wheat and sugar beet... its always a weight. sugar beet are been sold in sugar factory in weight not liters as far i can remember... just my opinion mate... :hmm: *thumbsup*
FS2015 Nick

Post by FS2015 Nick »

Colin_TJ wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:04 pm
Drmattymd wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:49 am
Colin_TJ wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:05 am just on quick note: i would like to see separation for liquid and solid materials for liters and kg....
The problem with that is its using liters as a volume measurement whereas kg is a weight measurement. So a tipper that holds 10000 liters of material will have different weights for different materials
I don't see a problem a with that. If a trailer is 18 ton cap it can take 18 ton not more and liters are to liquids not to grain nor chaff/maize or other solid material... sorry but i did some farming on my granddads farm and when we went to sell a crop we never seen a buy point for crop saying x price for 1000 liters but it was saying x price for a ton (1000kg)... don't know how it is where u from but im pretty sure that its everywhere like that.... trailers have their weight limit same a as harvesters (true that harvesters have set dimensions in cubic meters in their storage but it depends as well how much they can have in weight. just look on some recent farming games which come out not that far ago.... I always was a bit confused about liters in trailers from crops like wheat and sugar beet... its always a weight. sugar beet are been sold in sugar factory in weight not liters as far i can remember... just my opinion mate... :hmm: *thumbsup*
I have to agree with him. Having weight and liquid measurement separation would be better. The ability to change the units from metric to imperial and vise-vera would he perfect as well.
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

*thumbsup* *thumbsup*
JCrow

Post by JCrow »

b101uk wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:08 pm with fertilisation 3 times per crop it also begs the question, are they finally going to implement optional fertiliser capacity on some of the seed drills, giving you the option with appropriate seed drills to fill the hoppers with ##% seed and ##% fertiliser or just 100% seed.

e.g.
the Amazone Condor 15001 (FS13 & FS17) is primarily for minimum tillage/direct sowing with a tank with a 5000L/3000L seed/fertiliser split.

the Amazone Cayena 6001 (FS13, ??FS17??) comes in 2 forms, the 6001 and 6001-C and is primarily for minimum tillage/direct sowing, the latter 6001-C has a 4000L split tank with a 60:40 ratio for seed/fertiliser.

the Amazone EDX (FS13, ??FS17??) (precision drill [beet, maze, etc]) all come with various split tank ratios for seed/fertiliser.

the Horsch Pronto 9 SW (FS15, ??FS17??) came in 2 user configurable flavours with 50:50 tank split aimed at minimum tillage/direct sowing under some circumstance, which could be used as either 6000L + 6000L of seed or 6000L of seed and 6000L of fertiliser.

the Horsch Maestro 12 SW (FS15, ??FS17??) all have split tanks, either in 2000L seed/2800L liquid fertiliser split or 2000L seed/7000L granular fertiliser split (the one in FS15) mainly in the Europe, else 2000L seed/2915L liquid fertiliser split mainly in north America.
I do not see the point to running ferts on a crop 3 times as it is not done in real farming, would be a wast of time and could damage crops with too much fertilization. The farming simulator should be close to real farming which gives you enough to do with out running you in the dirt so to speak, I am surprised they did not get feed back from farmers on this.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

JCrow wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:21 am
I do not see the point to running ferts on a crop 3 times as it is not done in real farming, would be a wast of time and could damage crops with too much fertilization. The farming simulator should be close to real farming which gives you enough to do with out running you in the dirt so to speak, I am surprised they did not get feed back from farmers on this.
Not true at all bud, we do three stage fertilization all the time. With this game you have to look past your own back yard and see what’s done in other places around the world not just what you’ve seen done in your area. If you don’t want to do three stages the game offers you the option to only do one if you like.
PS4
Bootdancer47

Post by Bootdancer47 »

Best and cheapest way I found to fertilize 3 times. After crop is harvested plant oilseed radish using seeder with fertilizing capability-(if using seasons mod it survives winter freeze). which will give you the first stage. If it needs to be plowed you get the 2nd stage. Depending on which crop you plant and which seeder you use you get the 2nd and 3rd stages when you seed--potatoes, corn and sugar beets need to be cultivated because most of those seeders don't have the no-till capability unless you use a modded seeder that does all crops which I don't. It just adds one more growth stage but can help in keeping up with everything you need to do.
BigNRichlll

Post by BigNRichlll »

Hotsy wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:33 pm I would like to see coming up some new more modern add-ons like field watering and pest and fungus treating on the fields as many more crops to grow.
Yeah I'm surprised they haven't figured out irrigation by now. Where in the world does it rain enough to water crops, & why on earth would people live there?! I always run a sprayer over my crops "simulating" pesticide because that's a definite issue here as well. I think I'd like to see the fertilizer go to 1,2,or 3 selectable, & pesticide be its own category with maybe a 5-10% benefit. Where I'm from we fertilize once with solid,& once with liquid in our irrigation on most crops.
I make jokes that others don't get.